• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

He painted the panel in a few days, start to finish. If that's slowing down, I feel even lazier than before. Hope he gets back to full speed and full strength soon!

Thanks, he did get lotion and meds from docs, he is using lotion but refuses to use meds, he look it up and side effects are very bad, so that stubborn old fart will just go on just using the lotion, he listed a lot of truck stuff on CL and is going to sandblast 24 ralley wheels and paint them in the next few days, he is trying to size down, have a great Fathers Day weekend

Stubborn jest like the rest of us but I understand weighing the side effects. Did Bobs doctor give him any options?
Mine usually gives me two. Go home a go to bed or go to the hospital and we will make sure you stay in bed.

Thanks, he did get lotion and meds from docs, he is using lotion but refuses to use meds, he look it up and side effects are very bad, so that stubborn old fart will just go on just using the lotion, he listed a lot of truck stuff on CL and is going to sandblast 24 ralley wheels and paint them in the next few days, he is trying to size down, have a great Fathers Day weekend
Thoughts and prayers for Bob, from what I have heard shingles are the worst. If what he is doing is slowing down I really better speed it up so I can get half of what he gets done

Our warm
DfxbBK3UEAAKe6M.jpg
weather starts today but aleast it doesn't get muggy here, Today 3 different guys are coming by to check out the 65 Suburban. Happy Fathers day to everyone!

Did some one mention spring? Still waiting! Maybe some time this summer. We went from snow to upper 80s in two weeks. We did have the usual rain season between frost and snow flakes.

Got some much needed rain this afternoon, hoping for some more tonight:)
It's been hot, was 90's and muggy yesterday. That kept the car count low at the show I went to. So low, everyone got a plaque, my cars first, by default. That's not an accomplishment, but Laura put it on the Cedar chest. But it was hot, I had to go across the street to the gas station to keep from passing out. Didn't help I hadn't eaten before I left. Then it rained last night, some got a bunch more rain, and it was humid at the same time. So it was muggy again today. It's not good when you're getting used to high temperatures like we've been having. But the cars been running good, so I'm happy about that. Hoping for cooler, less humid weather.

Yesterday was mid 90's, heat index about 100. Today still hot and humid until the rain came and cooled down some. Supposed to be cooler tomorrow.

Back