• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello

Well, the hunt continues, the other option is gone too. It was in a motorhome and the guy said it didn't have the past a 440 has, but looked like a raised block otherwise. Oh well.

It therapy. If your home working on someting she know where your at and whom your with.
You would think they would be happy with that. I can think of a whole lot of things that are a bigger waste of money to me. Just look at what it cost to go to the speedway, a ball game or the bar for short term what ever.

They got a couple hundred for a shorty full size camper a while back. He will take it if he gets money out of it, and clean up all the other crap so I don't have to.
I might just be going this route. Found an RV for sale, 3 hours away and and hour away from where we would part it. They say it needs to be towed. Scrapping my pennies to try and get the $200 I offered. What a hassle.

If they are going to trailer it to the scraper remove the front suspension and drop it out the bottom in one piece.
The last van we scraped the front seats came out and a huge section of floor was cut away the engine was removed threw the side door.
Pulling the engine out the front is one big pain in the a** unless the body is simply cut away. Still a lot of cutting compared to droping it out the bottom or pulling it out the top.

If they are going to trailer it to the scraper remove the front suspension and drop it out the bottom in one piece.
The last van we scraped the front seats came out and a huge section of floor was cut away the engine was removed threw the side door.
Pulling the engine out the front is one big pain in the a** unless the body is simply cut away. Still a lot of cutting compared to droping it out the bottom or pulling it out the top.
It's a full size RV and usually they come out the front. We will use a Bobcat and have it opened up in minutes.

Back