• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

>> 81 - 93 Dodge Truck Parts "Spring cleaning"<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've a 93 ram with a 318 magnum would you happen to have an engine harness for sale?

A definite maybe ! lol I think I have one over at my other yard . Just give me a shout at myoldparts@hotmail.com so I'll remember to look and grab it the next time I go over there .

Just got your E-Mail "93Ram" and sent you one back .

Do you have a good right rear tail light lense without the chrome trim painted on that came on the lense?

IMG_1332.jpgIMG_1333.jpgThe only "used" one's I got is a pair with the outer chrome trim . I do have an NOS one in stock and I'm pritty shure I've got "new" one's at my other shop but I'm pritty shure though's are repop's . If your interested then feel free to give me a shout at myoldparts@hotmail.com

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

Oh yah , A couple of you guy's had asked me if I had any more door panels sence I sold the red one's I had listed . I've got one pair of non power blue one's in stock at the moment if any ones interested . I just don't have any pictures of them down loaded at the moment .

parts

View attachment 1728View attachment 1729The only "used" one's I got is a pair with the outer chrome trim . I do have an NOS one in stock and I'm pritty shure I've got "new" one's at my other shop but I'm pritty shure though's are repop's . If your interested then feel free to give me a shout at myoldparts@hotmail.com

id like a set of tailights like this one, and if you have the dash peice that cover the hole under the column in red?

Do you have?:

Dr side door latch assembly
Headlight switch pigtail
Dog dish caps and trim rings that fit 3/4 ton 16" steelies

Sorry "68GTX" , I just sold the last three pairs of new "repop" tail lights I had in stock . The only tail lights I have in stock are the one unused NOS one pictured and two used ones with the chrome outer trim . If your looking for new tail lights with the black trim then from what I'm told by my supplier I can still get them but he does'nt know for how long . As far as the square plastic peice that go's under your column that covers your fuse box then thats a maybe . I'll take a look the next time I'm out in the garage . I know I had one left but I can't remember wheather it was red or not and if I sold it allready . Your best bet is to shoot me an E-Mail at myoldparts@hotmail.com so's I don't forget .

I've only got one drivers side latch that I'd sell seperate from the door "85Rusty" . I'd have to check to see weather it's the earier years one or the later years one because there is a diference between the eary to mid 80's and the late 80's eary 90's door latch's . ... The headlight pig tail ? More then likely . .... Dog dish hub caps ? Thats a no go . If you want me to check on the latch or the pig tail then feel free to give me a shout at myoldparts@hotmail.com . Thanks

Last edited:
I'm looking for a tilt steering column for a 1990 d-150. If it is for a floor shift even better. Any chance?

I'm looking for a tilt steering column for a 1990 d-150. If it is for a floor shift even better. Any chance?
I've got tilt column , but it's still in whats left of the truck . It's a 4x4 but it should still be the same column . If your interested then feel free to give me a shout at myoldparts@hotmail.com

How much for the hood ornament. I think I missed the price :/
Chuckie , Don't I have parts about to go out to you ? Shoot me an e-mail before you pay for them if you think your gunna want the hood ornament to . There's no sence paying twice for shipping if I can fit it into the same box .

Chuckie , Don't I have parts about to go out to you ? Shoot me an e-mail before you pay for them if you think your gunna want the hood ornament to . There's no sence paying twice for shipping if I can fit it into the same box .

Suppose to.

Just wanted to jump in here and say thank you :yo:for your prompt and great help getting me a passenger seat latch for my ramcharger
Keep up the great work here :wave:

Just wanted to jump in here and say thank you :yo:for your prompt and great help getting me a passenger seat latch for my ramcharger
Keep up the great work here :wave:
Thank's Mike ! Anything I can do to help keep another Mopar alive .:becky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back