• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Trivia question ... How many Dodge truck's on film can you name ?

How could you sit and watch such a show ? :Cry: lol

uhh...I never did?nah..I never did watch a hole show..just enough to see bo and the red dodge.the show totally blew.

Ok Mike I'll except that . lol ........... I don't think anyone has mentioned "most" of the Steven Segal's movies . He seems to like using Ramchargers a lot . I'll have to see if I can find a couple of pictures .

I will add a 77 Macho in Convoy, a 78 I think black stepside in an episode of Criminal Minds a season or so ago, and a black seaside with chrome steps driven by Jamie Fox in Due Date.

i155000.jpg

88 W150 in No Country for Old Men

It look's like you have the same taste in trucks that I do "kork340" ! lol NICE !

I was flipping through the channels last night and caught just a bit of No Country for Old Men and there was another Dodge (looked like '79-80 with single headlights) in the scene where the old man hauling chickens meets his demise after meeting Javier Bardam faking a break down on the road.

Very last scene of Urban Cowboy there is a Lil Red Express in the parking lot...

Flipping channels, and saw an awful Justin Timberlake video, that stars a 79 pick up. At least, I think it's a '79. I hope they didn't damage it.

There was a Swepty on Friday You first see it when they chase the kid knocking over garbage cans then when Smokey & Craig hide from the guys doing the shooting

Just film, or does the Macho Power Wagon from Simon&Simon count?

Of course there's Squad 51 (both versions) from Emergency.

Aren't there 64-ish crew cab step sides (a fleet of them) in Dr. Strangelove (the B52 launch scene).

Vans? How about the ambulance from Mother, Jugs and Speed?

Same one in Cannonball Run?

Back