• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Trivia question ... How many Dodge truck's on film can you name ?

It's one of the trucks used in the movie Jeepers Creepers . lol I figured that at all by myself I did ! lol ................. No seriously , It's a 41 Chevy cab over . And no I'm not that old ! lol I'm old but not "that" old . lol

If I ever open up a used car lot then I think he'll be my salesman . lol Who would turn him down ? lol

i knew you said you thought it was a 40 something chevy but was surfin today and found this pic and posted it to make sure.

Last edited:
WHAT you doubted me ? How DARE you ! lol Just kidding ! lol I just did a lil quick research myself just to make sure I was right . lol I just found this . If you like the movie then check it out , you might get into it . http://www.thecreepertruck.com/origins.html

Cannonball Run Dodge Ambulance

955.jpgCannonball-Run_01-685x360.jpg

955.jpg

Cannonball-Run_01-685x360.jpg

How about the black 77 or 78 single cab in the movie 'Cobra' w/ Sly Stallone?

I think your right ! I forgot all about that movie . If I remember right it was a black 78 long bed two wheel drive .

I thought Uncle Jessie had an old ford pick up ?
Uncle Jessie drove a blue first gen in the Dukes of Hazard movie. Timmy's dad had a Dodge truck in the old Lassie TV series.

Back