• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Trivia question ... How many Dodge truck's on film can you name ?

EMERGENCY has a Dodge truck for the EMT's. I'm watching the 1977 season and it's a definite dodge. Love the firetruck red on that truck.

475199961_19f71a63bf.jpg

The Star of the show!

you may be right about jeepers creepers,but corky was "on life goes on"i think is what it's called.i never watched the show until i saw a clip with his dad changing the oil on that 75-76 green ramcharger....then i watched a few,but never saw the rc much....bummer.i remember the emergency trucks too...watched that when i was just a sperm.if you look close at some inside shots you can see a louvered hood of a 66 or so dodge truck.

Last edited:
death race dodge.jpgOK , Here's one that would be perfect to get threw rush hour traffic . lol It's the Dodge Ram from the movie Death Race .

death race dodge.jpg

if vans count too then anyone remember the camper van from the movie napoleon dynamite that his uncle r cousin who ever it was lived in? it was an old dodge . also alot of the old military movies had the old 40s n 50s power wagons in them and old dodge vans for ambulances even a few dodge semis

if vans count too then anyone remember the camper van from the movie napoleon dynamite that his uncle r cousin who ever it was lived in? it was an old dodge . also alot of the old military movies had the old 40s n 50s power wagons in them and old dodge vans for ambulances even a few dodge semis

I try not to remember that movie period. More than an hour of my life ill never get back...

In one show or movie Chuck Norris was in a Ramcharger that was buried by heavy equipment, & driven out by Chuck. I saw a documentary about this scene & there was no trickery involved in the scene. the only things done was that 1 end of the pit was angled up & a oxygen tank placed inside in case he couldn't drive out so he could breathe till rescued. It was done in 1 take. I wouldn't try it in what I call GMJ(unk). At a tractor pull I also saw a stock 440 ( '77 I think) Ramcharger with only weight brackets on the front bumper, out pull (Full Pull)all the 5,000 # stock tractors, all 5,000# modified tractors & stock 7,000# tractors. They then drove a 5,000 # tractor on the back of sled (the old style sled) NONE of the 7,000 modified tractors could budge the sled. They hooked Ramcharger to sled & the driver took the sled 100' down the track, unhooked sled & drove off with no damage to truck. Driver said he just wanted to make his point.

Back