• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Tincup's D100

Finally starting on the truck build.....
100_1178.JPG
100_1184.JPG
100_1180.JPG
20151224_152546.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to see you finally got started on it ! Look'in good so far ! :cool:

Spent all day boxing the front frame rails and getting the cross member tacked in. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get the suspension mocked up, and put the front sheet metal back on. Then I can roll it outside to make sure the wheels are centered in the opening.
20160101_175400.jpg
20160101_175413.jpg

Nice job so far . Is there going to be any issues with the length of the V10 ?

Probably.....
Wow! Nice rear!!! I probably missed a post but what size engine you gonna stuff in there? The SRT rear's can handle lot's of torque, I'm curious. I'm going to look into the vocational classes at my local Jr. College, I never thought of that, they have a great automotive program. Thanx for pointing that out. Hey Bear, may now I can start doing some of own mechanicals! LOL.

I'm going to look into the vocational classes at my local Jr. College, I never thought of that, they have a great automotive program. Thanx for pointing that out. Hey Bear, may now I can start doing some of own mechanicals! LOL.
Words to live by ........ Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it , and I shall move the world . Archimedes .

Words to live by ........ Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it , and I shall move the world . Archimedes .
Sorry , I guess I was having one of my deep moments . :rolleyes: lol

What are you doing for suspension? Stock, bags, hydraulics? Can't remember if you mentioned that already.

Sir! I am absolutely impress with your knowledge of ancient Greek philosophy, but I am more partial to Latin, "Cogito Ergo Zoom (sum)." 'I think therefore I go fast!'... It's not mine, got it from Automobile Magazine back in 1985. Lol...

Back