• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Tincup's D100

Hey ! I just realized . Your here in Mass ! :D Are you North Shore or South Shore ? I'm South Shore .

Cool , another South Shore guy ! :cool: Small world , That make three of us on here . :D

Whoa! so many questions here....
Is that front end a kit ? will it handle autocross when complete?
How did you stumble across the viper motor?
I'm going to be watching this build. very cool.

Whoa! so many questions here....
Is that front end a kit ? will it handle autocross when complete?
How did you stumble across the viper motor?
I'm going to be watching this build. very cool.

Yes, it's a kit from Scott's Hot Rods.
I sure hope so...
Ebay, where else...
Thanks.

I know it's probably a ways off , but I just thought of it . What are you planning for a fuel tank ? A fuel cell mounted all the way back between the rails ?

I know it's probably a ways off , but I just thought of it . What are you planning for a fuel tank ? A fuel cell mounted all the way back between the rails ?
Either a cell or a tank from a early mustang, they fit well between the rails, and don't hang to low.

A plastic Ramcharger tank might fit as well . But the filler would be on the left side , If that makes any difference ?

A plastic Ramcharger tank might fit as well . But the filler would be on the left side , If that makes any difference ?
Would need to put internal pump in it...

87 to 93 318's where injected with the pump in the tank . 89 to 93 318' and 360's where injected with the pump in the tank . But I can't remember off the top of my head what the fuel pressure was and I don't know if it would be compatible with the demands of your V10 . But if it did work you'd have between 30 and 33 gallons of fuel to feed that beast ! lol

Here's what the tank and pump look's like if that helps any .
IMG_1023.JPG
IMG_1024.JPG

Back