• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Tincup's D100

Tincup

Reaction score
OK guy's this is the start of my D100 build thread. It will be a little slow at first because I'm finishing up painting a 65 Dodge Dart for a friend of mine. I'm not going to start on my truck until thats done, should be around Oct. the latest.
Here is a pic of the truck as is, it's a really straight Florida truck that has minimal rust.
100_0843.JPG

And here is a rendering of what it should look like when completed...
Dodge100_viperwheel.jpg

Here is the drive train that will be going in it....
DSC00187.jpg

man that's a cool truck tincup

btw is the tincup a homage to the KC movie by the same name? I don't play or watch golf but I like that movie

That oughta be one hell of a truck when finished! You planning on using the suspension as well?
No, the stuff from the SRT is too big and heavy, it's made for a 6000# truck. Going with a Mustang 2 type front and a four bar rear.

Here is some pic's of the front suspension.
20150213_172522.jpg

I really like the rendering, it looks sweet. Should be a real treat to drive with the changes you have planned for it. Are you going with airbags or rigid suspension?

I really like the rendering, it looks sweet. Should be a real treat to drive with the changes you have planned for it. Are you going with airbags or rigid suspension?
Coilovers....

Superb! Tin Cup, it will be a cool "Low 'n' Go". I'm itchin to drop mine w/bags, maybe, now that i've just seen your fronts.

Man ! Can't wait to see this build start ! Nice ideas !

Now yer cookin' with gas!!!!!!! With the engine, you should seriously be able to motivate that truck..... LOVE the plans!

I'll tell yah . There's nothing like hot rod trucks .

Gonna be starting soon, probably November.

Back