• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

I have been hunting this morning for a decent 04 Dakota Service manual online... not finding any good links. Maybe just the IT guys at work here shutting me down.

Try this maybe:

Dodge Dakota Service Repair Manual - Dodge Dakota PDF Downloads

Not free but factory, not a Chilton or Haynes that I find to be lacking, or missing things altogether.

Ya, Factory is never free! at least its cheaper than the $300 hardcopy set.
I did find this site eventually and bookmarked it. I will wait until I get home to my machine to download.
I also keep subscriptions to AllData for my daily drivers.
thanks.

an idea i came up with for my w200.

78w200gauge.PNG

the wood would come from a piece of barn wood from the barn that's been in the family for over 100 years

Evening guys! I think I'll have a Tito's and OJ. Too late for coffee for this guy.

No more coffee tonight for me, will start the morning with a cup or two, than I have a engine to swap out in a Chevy truck for a friend

I'm supplementing my coffee with a can of energy, but still have the coffee for the next break! These overnights can put you to sleep if you don't have anything to do!

Edit: The coffee's gone and the break is over, but the home stretch is here, a 2 hours blast til it's go time at home cleaning and organizing for the months ahead.

Last edited:
Good morning, it's supposed to rain here today. I may spend some time in the garage cleaning and organizing. It needs it!

So 2 cups later and the top side of the engine is about ready, need to go underneath now. It's been raining some and it's not in the garage:(
If I can get a device charged that's able to take pic's I will post some later.
I it just me but my coffee stay's warmer longer when I in front of the computer shooting the breeze than when in the garage getting something done:)

Had a 3rd cup and got the engine all ready to pull, rain picked up, so it will have to wait until tomorrow to leave it's home.

Ready to come out

eng 2.jpg

This is going in

eng 1.jpg

Back