• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

Good morning all, working on one cup and some toast. I will have another at church. Have a great day

Nothing big. A little paperwork and some de-cluttering. Doing a little laundry now. The wife and I are going out to a comedy club with friends. Should be a hoot!
Who did you see, anything good? Love comedy, listen to a ton of it while doing almost anything.

It's Sunday and that means football! I didn't make it to the store before I picked up after Fido, so I grabbed a barley pop and headed out to the garage to listen to the game and try to clean up this mess.

It's Sunday and that means football! I didn't make it to the store before I picked up after Fido, so I grabbed a barley pop and headed out to the garage to listen to the game and try to clean up this mess.
The headliner was Jimmy Pardo. He writes for Conan. Laughed my azz off! He really plays the crowd. It didn't look too scripted either.

Last edited:
Second cup for me too. Starting to wake up. I have a few "must do's" on my list today.

Had my FuFu whatever with a double espresso on top, now it's time for bed. Makes sense, right? Get to get up and watch one granddaughter while Laura is at a meeting. Short week, only work 3 days, overtime is non-existent for a while, might have to donate plasma!

Gonna be a noisy day around here today, some home updates are happening so I get to listen to a jackhammer this morning. At least I'm not having to run it. Second pot made and I'm working on it.

Gonna be a noisy day around here today, some home updates are happening so I get to listen to a jackhammer this morning. At least I'm not having to run it. Second pot made and I'm working on it.
How's your blood pressure?

I'm going to have to go get a cup, no I won't, I have some in my Yeti type mug, filled up at 6:30 this morning and it's still drinkably warm, I'll just have to refill it before work.

I don't have any projects requiring a jack hamner, but Laura wants to rip up the carpet in the dining room, which probably means the carpet in the living room too. Right as fall arrives with cold temperatures. I hope she gets distracted, "squirrel!", probably won't work.

I'm going to have to go get a cup, no I won't, I have some in my Yeti type mug, filled up at 6:30 this morning and it's still drinkably warm, I'll just have to refill it before work.

I don't have any projects requiring a jack hamner, but Laura wants to rip up the carpet in the dining room, which probably means the carpet in the living room too. Right as fall arrives with cold temperatures. I hope she gets distracted, "squirrel!", probably won't work.
BP's good, any lower and they'd give me crap for low. Carpets are on the horizon, but still a year or so out - new floor in the kitchen comes first and that's after the bathrooms are done which is the cause for the jackhammer to add plumbing.

That sounds like me. We spent good money for new carpet and pad for the family room. I ripped the old up today and I'll be darned if the wife doesn't want to keep the hardwood underneath. Now I'll be refinishing that and tearing up the carpet in the upstairs bedroom too. Drives me nuts!

That sounds like me. We spent good money for new carpet and pad for the family room. I ripped the old up today and I'll be darned if the wife doesn't want to keep the hardwood underneath. Now I'll be refinishing that and tearing up the carpet in the upstairs bedroom too. Drives me nuts!
I won't touch a sander again. Did the porch and learned I'm not that good. I'll pay someone to do it if the floors are good enough to refinish.

We need carpets here in this old 1802 house, just waiting for an old friend to pass before doing it, I know what is under there and know the wife will want the old growth long pine redone!

Well, bathroom demo (basement) is almost done, kinda feel for the contractor as he was sure he'd be a lot farther yesterday but now he's finding out why I let him do the whole project while I just write a check. And man oh man is my body happy I chose that route. All while I lounge at the computer sipping my coffee.... :woot:

Just stopping in quick before I get things started this morning. I sold a LD4B intake on FABO yesterday so I need to search for a box and get it out today. Lots of other things to do today. I have a rack of baby backs all rubbed down with Memphis Dust ready to go on the smoker for a few hours this afternoon. They can be smokin' away while I'm cleaning things up outside after a windy Monday and Tuesday.

And me with no salivating emoji............. NE Iowa is after all only about 7 or 8 hours away altho I'd still likely be late for dinner....

And me with no salivating emoji............. NE Iowa is after all only about 7 or 8 hours away altho I'd still likely be late for dinner....
Lol They are gettn' there. Takes 6 hours.
20171025_145419.jpg

Back