• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

We are sure target Number one.
Nah, you are target number 3 at least. The tiny man wants to hit Guam first, then Alaska.

Damned shame he didn't read his history about hitting the US in a sneak attack in the Pacific. Last time ended badly for the aggressor.

Nah, you are target number 3 at least. The tiny man wants to hit Guam first, then Alaska.

Damned shame he didn't read his history about hitting the US in a sneak attack in the Pacific. Last time ended badly for the aggressor.
Yes it did.

I got to sit though meetings for the next few days. gonna suck. Maybe I can surf some Scout parts while nobody's watching. Gonna make a trip to Springfield Ohio in a few weeks for parts. Anybody on the way from Texas?

Yeah but this time we now are too distracted by Facebook and a bunch of crybabies kneeling for the anthem . If this generation ever was called upon to stand up like that generation did, we'd be screwed from word one

I got to sit though meetings for the next few days. gonna suck. Maybe I can surf some Scout parts while nobody's watching. Gonna make a trip to Springfield Ohio in a few weeks for parts. Anybody on the way from Texas?
Depends which way you come up

I feel your pain. I have multiple international teleconferences each day for the rest of the week. I think my brain will be trying to ooze out my ears and escape by Friday.

Tomorrow is the only day with any bright spots...gonna leave some big teeth marks on a few project managers that have failed to impress tomorrow afternoon.

Good morning from northeast Arkansas !!
Looks like I am first this morning :snaphappy:

WOOD%2520PEKKER%2520DENO%2520013.jpg

Back