• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

I got done with my cup of Fufu, then proceeded to watch white smoke billowing out of my riding mower. :depressed: Getting a filter and will see if it plugged? Plenty of fresh oil, should be a bit darker than it is. A few dollars to verify if it's toast. Might have to pull out the push mower, ugh. Our yard is as even as Mount Doom, my back is gonna be yelling at me.

I had a cup this morning, a cup at my buddy's before we started a project. He is putting a apartment above his garage for his daughter and son in law. It's a hip roof and he wanted a entrance at the rear of the building. We cut into the roof, built 3 walls and 2 headers. He is finishing the roof on it, I had to get home to do the lawn. I will get some pic's later.

I let it cool down a bit, remembered I changed the oil and filter last year, that's why it's clean! Anyways, it fired right up, a small wisp of smoke, and all was good! Just about to get cup number two in my way to work.

I'm awaiting the wife to get up and make breakfast, so we can start coffee. The dogs are waiting too. Just heard her cough so she's awake.

Maybe I'll make breakfast.

I hope to wash the truck and go get the Polara out of storage today and do some work on it.

I took a cup for the road this morning, I had to take the wife to the city to get a bone scan. We get there and they had a shortage of the dye needed for the test. They called to reschedule yesterday, but didn't call her phone they called mine and I am horrible about checking voice mails. Drove down for nothing, but we did go out for breakfast and had another 2 cups of joe.

Had my Fufu to power me into my work night. Had the line kick my ass then kick my coaters ass. Started up the line next to me, and had that kick our asses three different ways. We are making a co- extruded product for kids. @kiwigtx might understand, ropes and crimpers and such.

We are making a co- extruded product for kids. @kiwigtx might understand, ropes and crimpers and such.
Sounds like fun. I needed my coffee on the way into the Quarry yesterday....had little effect on a bright and sunny but foggy Sunday morning....just wasn't feeling it. Lack of motivation kicked in around 2 hours after we started....and I called it a day at 2.00pm. When SS screws are seized in cast alloy motors.....enthusiasm for perseverance wanes....couldn't even drill the screws out...ended up polishing them though. :wtf:

I await the brewmaster's signal beep that the pot of personal perseverance is ready for consumption. Today I must bale the yard. There was still standing water in it yesterday. The ground is super saturated, it's like stepping on a sponge.
I hope everyone has a safe memorial day.

I think I'm going to make breakfast this morning. Wife is out cold.

Time to brew the porridge of perseverance, aka Mothers milk, aka daddy's little helper.

Toilet has a busted seat, and I need to finish changing the Polara's plugs

Had a great morning yesterday, started with a cup of joe. We had a benefit breakfast at the church with the funds going for area Veterans. I cooked the bacon and sausage, had another cup while doing that. Washed down my breakfast with a third.

Did a set of front struts for a friend, went to the brother in laws and had dinner and hung some new outside lights.
Great day overall.

Got a cup of Fufu at the crack of 1 o'clock! I can't get out if my night schedule, and I haven't worked in a week. That's fine with me, no getting back into it hassles that I was worried about. Got to work on the Monaco when I got to a friends house. He pointed out the heater hose was lying on th exhaust manifold, and when it was moved, it started leaking at the heater box. The hoses are old and I knew they needed replacing, now it will get done quicker! Looped a hose between the nipples on the water pump so I could make it home.

IMG_20190602_204438.jpg

At least my buddy had tools for me to use.

Got a cup of Fufu at the crack of 1 o'clock! I can't get out if my night schedule, and I haven't worked in a week. That's fine with me, no getting back into it hassles that I was worried about. Got to work on the Monaco when I got to a friends house. He pointed out the heater hose was lying on th exhaust manifold, and when it was moved, it started leaking at the heater box. The hoses are old and I knew they needed replacing, now it will get done quicker! Looped a hose between the nipples on the water pump so I could make it home.

View attachment 15188

At least my buddy had tools for me to use.
I can't tell for sure which car this is from the pic. The 68?

First cup of pp (personal perseverance) and I'm waiting for it to go through. Coffee doesn't stick around long with me.
Then I'll walk over to the storage place and get the Polara.

One cup at 5am and 2 just now at breakfast. My wife had a test scheduled so we're waiting around the hospital.

I empties my Fufu, so I filled myself up with a beer! I work nights, so I'm 12 hours ahead/behind the rest of the world. Sat on the couch, letting my body rest, and now I'm up and ready to tighten the bolts in the truck again. Replace the lock ring on the Monaco, and maybe even get th weed whip's carburetor cleaned and tuned up!

On the 2nd cup of pp this am. It's finally started raining.

If my body hadn't ganked and gimped me up from yesterdays chores, I might clean my shop workbench and polish one of my Polara's mags. But I don't feel like it now.

So I sit here at the computer and type in comments.

Sitting on the porch with my 2nd cup of joe, enjoying the birds and morning sun. It's not too hot yet. I have some yard work to do later, should be a great day.

Got my Fufu this morning and went about doing some things around the house, and got quite a bit done. Still have one small project to finish, but I did alright.

Back