• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

Staging coffee for AM... good night with my girls and old Christmas movies at the vintage theater . .. a drink or 4 at the local motorhead bar in the hood and back home safe and warm. Cheers to long week ends ! stay safe folks.

Last edited:
FuFu didn't help me feel better. :depressed: Feels like the 3/2 flu, but I'm thinking it's something else. Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas to all, hope you all enjoy time with your loved ones, please take a moment to remember the real reason for the season:)

Enjoyed 2 cups this morning, everything is still quiet here. My wife has insomnia at times so she went to bed late or early depending how you look at it. We are dog sitting her mothers dogs, quite the yappers so I will enjoy the silence for now.

Back to work today after a long weekend, 2 cups this morning to get me started on the first work day of the new year.

Back to work after a looong weekend. Nice to have the truck back from the shop. They seem to have everything straight and clean. Hard to get a long look at everything in this weather tho. Found my old thermos and filled it for the ride to work. Sure glad I had cleaned it before misplacing it last...

Back to work after a looong weekend. Nice to have the truck back from the shop. They seem to have everything straight and clean. Hard to get a long look at everything in this weather tho. Found my old thermos and filled it for the ride to work. Sure glad I had cleaned it before misplacing it last...
Good to hear it's back up and running:)

Back to work after 11 days off. Got back on schedule timewise the last couple of nights, gotta love the overnights!

Short work week this week, 2 cups this morning and didn't do much all day, good day to stay in single digits outside

As posted elsewhere, I got a 440 for my 72 W200, if the one in the Polara isn't hurt that is. Seems like whatever is meant for something, it goes into something else. Just been the luck so far. The plan is get the Polara out of storage, assess the situation, drive it and take it to the big show in June, and then Rio the front end off the car to replace the stub frame, build it back up (correctly), then drive the wheels off it. Oh yeah, I'm also going to build a 68 k frame and suspension, and drop my 413 on it with the 727, and drop my Dart down over it. Slap in some headers and a couple of pipes, and get it driving before I rip apart the Polara, so I still have an old Mopar to drive. I quit drinking this year to 1. loose weight and 2. funnel money to my car projects. I will also be funneling my yearly raise and a wage adjustment we all got, into the car fund. Not enough to finish anything, but it could be close to 5k if I am diligent about it. Laura can't make up her mind where to go on vacation, so for now my tax returns are still car fund ready, but I'm not counting on that. So much easier to plan a trip if you know where you're going. As for this winter, the dart is home but has crap on it, and the Polara and truck are the next town over, with more parts on top of both! After I put the car away last fall, I got upset I don't have anything else on the road, so my new goal is to get these things driving ASAP. Drivetrain on one, brakes on the other. I'll have to see if I can get them both on the road this year. That would be awesome.

As posted elsewhere, I got a 440 for my 72 W200, if the one in the Polara isn't hurt that is. Seems like whatever is meant for something, it goes into something else. Just been the luck so far. The plan is get the Polara out of storage, assess the situation, drive it and take it to the big show in June, and then Rio the front end off the car to replace the stub frame, build it back up (correctly), then drive the wheels off it. Oh yeah, I'm also going to build a 68 k frame and suspension, and drop my 413 on it with the 727, and drop my Dart down over it. Slap in some headers and a couple of pipes, and get it driving before I rip apart the Polara, so I still have an old Mopar to drive. I quit drinking this year to 1. loose weight and 2. funnel money to my car projects. I will also be funneling my yearly raise and a wage adjustment we all got, into the car fund. Not enough to finish anything, but it could be close to 5k if I am diligent about it. Laura can't make up her mind where to go on vacation, so for now my tax returns are still car fund ready, but I'm not counting on that. So much easier to plan a trip if you know where you're going. As for this winter, the dart is home but has crap on it, and the Polara and truck are the next town over, with more parts on top of both! After I put the car away last fall, I got upset I don't have anything else on the road, so my new goal is to get these things driving ASAP. Drivetrain on one, brakes on the other. I'll have to see if I can get them both on the road this year. That would be awesome.
Loose weight you say... My doc told me the same thing at my last check up at the end of Dec, wants me to loose 10 lbs by my next check up

Loose weight you say... My doc told me the same thing at my last check up at the end of Dec, wants me to loose 10 lbs by my next check up
I haven't had my doctor say anything about my weight, yet. I just want to loose the beer belly mainly. And squeeze under my cars a little better!

Got my FuFu and went shooting with the stepson. We had a good time, learned how to aim again and determined I will be getting a red dot/green dot scope for my carbine. Way easier to see and shoot quicker. I also realized I aim too high, so I got some practice in to improve that. Then I drank my Kona coffee to end the daylight hours.

Well, FuFu before, and regular coffee during, didn't help the Vikings pull it off today, must be because I got the Brazilian blend instead of Kona.

Holy white out Batman! We are getting a bunch of snow, you lucky folks with rain! So, I couldn't, didn't want to go to the store, so I broke out the coffee maker. First it tripped the breaker. Been a while. Halfway through the brew, I was told there was a bug in the carafe. Ugh, only half a pot. Rinsed it out and started over. I got 12 cups for the day, my thermos is full, one cup done and another about to be poured. I won't be sleepy for a few hours. Sophie is gonna be mad when I put her in the kennel in a few minutes, but she's too young yet for sticking around me, and I won't be paying any attention to her. I'll probably come in wetter than she would! Spring is coming early this year, right?

Back