• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

Drinking coffee here as well....I had mine around 10:30am today....then spent the day digging and gathering drainage parts for home.
How the heck have you been?! Haven't seen you for a while. Hope the kiwi coffee is keeping you going strong. Good to see you're still making the rounds.

Had the FuFu this morning, then I was on to chores, where the coffee turned into a beer. More chores to follow, walk the dog, drain and refill the hot tub, and I'll see whatever else pops up.

How the heck have you been?! Haven't seen you for a while. Hope the kiwi coffee is keeping you going strong. Good to see you're still making the rounds.
Kiwi Coffee is good....they do squawk it bit when you squeeze them into a cup.....:woot:
been busy with house renovations and a heap of time over at FBBO keeping the boys in check. a dirty job, but someone has to do it. :D

Glad you're poking around in the truck world again. I can see those B body guys getting a little out of hand! :p

Had one big cup this morn, then started work on my son's car, head gasket leaking, it burns oil so I pulled the pan and knocked out the pistons. Every top ring was broke, quick glaze break, new rings, pistons back in, just waiting for the head to get surfaced and valves ground. I am amazed it still ran good. 94 Olds Ciera with a 2.2 4cyl.

Digging some trenching for a drainage coil around a new retaining wall this afternoon. Stinking hot weather....wife turns up with a welcome cup of coffee from the local gas station.
I'm using my post hole borer to get down the necessary 8 inches or so, then cleaning the edges with a spade....kinda feels like cheating, but it's a darn site faster. :D

old school here

th.jpg

th1.jpg

th2.jpg

th3.jpg

Spent all weekend helping a friend move into her new house. Not too much hauling and lifting as she hired a company for the bulk. I spent my time rewiring and repairing the electrical throughout the house. Grounding and bonding, fixing reverse polarity, securing loose and improperly run circuits... at least I wasn't carrying couch's up the big hill.

Last edited:
Had the FuFu this morning, then I was on to chores, where the coffee turned into a beer. More chores to follow, walk the dog, drain and refill the hot tub, and I'll see whatever else pops up.
Funny that you call it FuFu, a friend of ours calls any kind of creamer FuFu. She always has some on hand because she knows I like FuFu in my coffee.:)

Funny that you call it FuFu, a friend of ours calls any kind of creamer FuFu. She always has some on hand because she knows I like FuFu in my coffee.:)
I drink my coffee black, but I do like a sweet coffee treat, mine is basically hot chocolate on top of a latte.

Time to go take a few swings of my Kona blend, keep me going for all the exciting cleaning I'm doing it work. Fridays can be long.

I ran out of coffee on Sunday, I thought the world was going to stop. I picked up some yesterday. What brands to you guy's like? I picked up Maxwell House this time, but I am not really picky, usually what's on sale.

If I buy coffee, I try to get something better than the stuff I can get at the gas station, which has some pretty decent coffee. I like Kona coffee, a blend is all I can usually get. I like Sumatran as well. For cheaper coffee I like Dunkin doughnuts.

I can and will drink good old black swill. Nothing wrong with that at all. One place I will never get coffee is at a Super America has station,theor coffee tastes like they used 9 month old dish water for the brew.

2 cups yesterday morn, finished my Christmas lights and decorating around the house (happy wife), woke up this morning and peanut butter cookies covering the counter. I thought I was going to have some with my coffee, but I remembered they are for a bake sale at church. I guess if I want some I have to buy them back:)

Well the truck faired better that the 86 Crown vic that hit me this weekend....I got minor body damage( front headlight, passenger door) but punctured the front tire and the tires are pointed in obviously different directions! side wall of the tire must have been the point of impact. But tore the front end off her car!

IMG_0162[1].JPG

Well the truck faired better that the 86 Crown vic that hit me this weekend....I got minor body damage( front headlight, passenger door) but punctured the front tire and the tires are pointed in obviously different directions! side wall of the tire must have been the point of impact. But tore the front end off her car!

View attachment 12172
Well that sucks, what's your ride look like?

Back