• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

20180202_141853.jpg
I started brewing with a Mr. Beer kit and some Americal Lager. Some of the best beer I have ever drank. I'll brew that again.

My friend brewed some of his own, and those kits turned out very nicely, keeps mistake making to a minimum.

Hey guys just checking in see what's happening before I go over to FBBO
I've just been reading/lurking some lately, not much posting here

we got some snow {devils dandruff} last night a few inches
too cold right now {rare in Calif. this year anyway} to go out & tinker
on the 68 RR or the 99 Dakota SLT 4x4, figured what the hell,
I go check out FTO, I saw a few more names I recognize too...

A cup this morning starting the weekend, did some work on my kid's car. He wanted to run some more speaker wire and a new set of RCA jacks. He is putting in another amp and 4 speakers for mid and highs. He has the bass covered with a 15" sub.

Just getting up, gonna go finally look over the 66 Polara 500 I picked up, need a parts list so I can start my shopping spree! I'll grab my thermos so I have the Kona keeping me awake. That shouldn't be too much of a problem. Hope to find a broadcast sheet somewhere. I suppose I'll have to shovel some snow before I go, got some wet heavy stuff yesterday, made walking the dog fun, but I was soaking wet when I got back.

All coffee'd up this morning. Chiropractor appt today and a bunch of stuff to pick up while I'm out. Sunny and 50 this afternoon. Not bad for Feb. in Iowa.

Well, 1/2 a cup left of the first pot, finish that and go out and tackle the 4" of white crap that came down Sat nite....... was out of town til late last night is my excuse for not having it cleared yet.

Well, 1/2 a cup left of the first pot, finish that and go out and tackle the 4" of white crap that came down Sat nite....... was out of town til late last night is my excuse for not having it cleared yet.
It was 40 at 8:30 at night, and snow is coming again? Went for a sloppy walk with the dog today, just about killed myself slipping and having the pooch pull me a different direction!

damn... still f***ng cold over here in Germany... whole week about 18° Cel. below zero (approx 0.4 °F) - but the Dodge still starting well

That's funny, here in Canada, when it warms up to -18c we go out snowmobiling! It has warmed up to about -4c this week though.

Cley

:woot: yes Canada...that´s the country were those fluffy Grizzleys live, right .. but it´s Germany, okay we also do get serious temperatures below zero, but not for a total week or two *lol

2 cups this morning before going out to shovel so I can get to work. We are enjoying our 2nd Nor-Easter in less than a week. Last Friday lost power for more than 2 days from 50 mph plus winds busting trees all over the place! The damn storm started as rain to soften the ground so what didn't get snapped off was ripped out of the ground. :rage:

Last edited:
My 22 yr old is home on spring break so it's hit or miss if there will be any coffee in the pot when I get up

I thought you quit drinking to fund your projects?
I decided I'd enjoy some local (mostly) beverages on our trip. I'll be dry when I get home. I hate missing out on beers I can't get at home, and I've had a couple good ones so far.

Back