• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Spindle/Rotor/Caliper interchanceability.

I don't have a installed pic of the brace
But picture it the way it's sitting in the pic bolted to the back side of the frame behind the steering box I posed that pic so one would know basically how it looks from the passenger side looking towards the driver side

They are easier to find on 89-93 1/2 tons or anything with a 3600# front axle or lighter

I sell quite a few & have a hard time keeping them in stock as the 5 Pick & Pulls are really my only source here

That's exactly how I pictured it installed, but my frame is contoured around each bolt hole that holds the gear box on. The holes are "recessed" if you will on the inside of the frame rail. There's no way a flat bracket will bolt to it.

it's not a flat bracket it fits like a glove inside the frame rail as it is contoured perfect for it I'll see if I can snap another pic or two of it tonight
I only have one set of one ton LCA's left & they're still on the truck or I'd snap a pick of that ball joint sitting alongside a 1/2-3/4 LD & you would see the difference in diameter

I believe you on the LCA. I have a new pair. The 250 and 350 are the same and the 150 is the different one. I don't know why I forgot that. What do you get for those brackets when you have them? I guess I could simply gusset that corner between where the gear box is and the front cross member, but it'd be cool to have the right piece.

You can't go by 150,250 or 350 You have to go by axle rating 3800# & heavier has a pocketed LCA where as the lighter ones have a flat LCA like your 150

SAM_3410.jpgThe one ton? the stock D150 is the flat one this pic is one of a single wheel one ton lower/dualie lower This is a 4000# front axle

SAM_3410.jpg

The trucks that you want to look for have 9/16" & larger lug studs
For this truck all that I need is the rotors & rearend the go duallie

Dodge addict, as long as that crew cab is, I bet it takes 40 acres to get it turned around. And you probably have to feed two meters when parallel parking because it takes up two spaces. And it could definately be in two time zones at once...and for a very long period of time even when running 70 mph. At a stop light, I bet it takes a couple of minutes for its shadow to catch up. If I think of any more things to say about how long your truck is, I'll let you know. I'm sure you're looking forward to it.

I want to hear more If I find another like it they will become a 6 door CrewCharger as I have been saving a RamCharger tub just for it then you'll have to update!

You'd be surprised. The ones that take a football field to turn are the 4x4s. The 2WDs are not as bad.

I had a rollback that was 31 ft long CrewCab + the longest Jerr-Dan bed available at the time, I made it 4WD so it would turn sharper & it did

I had an 04 Super Duty 4X4 and my friend's 2WD dually turned around in half the radius as mine.

So just so I have this right, I will need lower ball joints and outer tie rod ends. Is that right? Is there anything else On the list?

That the one. Bolts in the c channel of frame (inside frame rail) the steering box bolts hold it to frame with arm towards front of truck. You will have to take nuts and washers off. If the bolts are installed correctly they will hold steering gear in place while you put the brace on. Can not find a picture of it installed. Great picture tho, even right side up

Back