• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Site Changes

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

As you might notice, the site is a bit different. That is because I have changed the software that runs the site.

I did this because the software we were using is no longer being developed. I needed to make a change and have done so.

Basically, things work the same. Some controls and settings might be in slightly different places, but mostly its all there. You'll find many things work better then before.

Trust me, once you get used to the new stuff, you'll like it.

In the meantime, please leave all questions and comments here. If something is missing, tell me and I'll find it for you. Oh, and please excuse the dust while we remodel. :)

Thanks All,

Joeychgo

Last edited:
WOW , This is definitely different now . I thought there was something wrong with my computer again lol . It'll take a little getting used to . Thanks for letting us know Joey .

Quick question . What happen to the photo gallery that's normally on the top of the home page ? Will it be coming back or is it gone for good ?

I know it will take a little getting used to, but things will operate better and smoother, plus I have access to many more features I havent installed yet.

Getting a feel for everything again, Hello bear, I may be asking you a few questions on our members here, and looking forward to working with you sir.

Thank you though - ask anything you like, comment on anything you like. I need the feedback to improve the site

Getting a feel for everything again, Hello bear, I may be asking you a few questions on our members here, and looking forward to working with you sir.
Anytime time Mike . I'm always willing to help out fellow members when I can .

Change is OK if it works. So far no problems other than not knowing if I was in the right site late last night. Will be looking forward to the new stuff.

Hello everyone!

As you might notice, the site is a bit different. That is because I have changed the software that runs the site.

I did this because the software we were using is no longer being developed. I needed to make a change and have done so.

Basically, things work the same. Some controls and settings might be in slightly different places, but mostly its all there. You'll find many things work better then before.

Trust me, once you get used to the new stuff, you'll like it.

In the meantime, please leave all questions and comments here. If something is missing, tell me and I'll find it for you. Oh, and please excuse the dust while we remodel. :)

Thanks All,

Joeychgo

Looking good. Easy to follow for us old farts

Thumbs up on the two step password verification .
Just perusing about, more later :)

Couple more likes,
1) the full size tab for pics upload.
2) the slide show page for multiple
pics in one post, which opens up after
clicking on any pic in the post.
3) the automatic 'draft saved' box.

Back