• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Site Changes

FABO.

"This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between searches. Please try again in 12 seconds."

I just came here and registered. I have a little complaint. Why is putting in my birth date required? In this day and age of ID theft, it seems like everybody asks for your birth date as a verification of who you are. All my Doctors, Pharmacys, etc. This is just one bit of personal info I do not care to have floating around on the internet. So I lied! Anyway, I'm gonna go play around now....

I just came here and registered. I have a little complaint. Why is putting in my birth date required? In this day and age of ID theft, it seems like everybody asks for your birth date as a verification of who you are. All my Doctors, Pharmacys, etc. This is just one bit of personal info I do not care to have floating around on the internet. So I lied! Anyway, I'm gonna go play around now....

Just to make sure your not 12 or something. If you go to "Personal Details" you can elect to not show your dob.

To get to personal details just hover over your username on the top right

OH! Are we going to have a political forum so we can argue and have fun??? LOL This election season has already gotten very interesting.

One of the biggest reasons I joined the fortrucksonly.com forum was that it used the same, or very similar software as the other a, b, c only ones used... this new software while I appreciate the fact that it's available is for me difficult to navigate, difficult to browse, and overall I don't care for it. I've been a member on your other foronly site's for many years and I truly hope that they will stay the same even though the software gets updated. I have now received 3 PM's from the different for only sites I'm on requesting my opinion on the changes here. Ive noticed a flood of new members here, but nothing has changed as far as post regarding trucks, and general tech items... This is my honest opinion.

One of the biggest reasons I joined the fortrucksonly.com forum was that it used the same, or very similar software as the other a, b, c only ones used... this new software while I appreciate the fact that it's available is for me difficult to navigate, difficult to browse, and overall I don't care for it. I've been a member on your other foronly site's for many years and I truly hope that they will stay the same even though the software gets updated. I have now received 3 PM's from the different for only sites I'm on requesting my opinion on the changes here. Ive noticed a flood of new members here, but nothing has changed as far as post regarding trucks, and general tech items... This is my honest opinion.

I really appreciate your opinions and thoughts. Unfortunately the other sites will absolutely not stay on the software they are on now. They just can't.

Please tell me some of the things you find difficult to navigate and I can help. Its really designed very similar to the other sites in most ways and I think if you give it a chance it will quickly grow on you.

YES @488 V10 ! Look for your username at the top right of the page and click it -- look for "Signature"

In there you can change many other things as well.

UserCP1.jpg

UserCP1-2.jpg

Back