• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Should I rent my truck to strangers?

Should I Rent My Truck on Fluid Market?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any time the son wants to barrow mine its usually something he needs help loading and unloading. Generally to heavy or awkward for one person to handle.
He has his own truck but not a liftgate. As much as the peabody is in the way its just to useful to get rid of.

My son has issues with trailers - both times he's messed it up was because of a trailer. First one was jackknifing the trailer while backing up, folded the rear quarter on that one. Next time he dropped the tailgate on the trailer jack, screwed up the trim and the gate a bit too.

My son has issues with trailers - both times he's messed it up was because of a trailer. First one was jackknifing the trailer while backing up, folded the rear quarter on that one. Next time he dropped the tailgate on the trailer jack, screwed up the trim and the gate a bit too.
He needs to use the mirrors instead of the back window. That rearview mirror is for checking traffic not backing a trailer.
Then some trucks just were not built for pulling trailers. The rack and pionion on the 93 dakota was one of them. Has about the same wheel base as the 1 ton but has twice the turn radius. The little car type mirrors are the pits.

hope alls well . just got my little orangy 64 d100 hit by a little 90 year old woman making a u turn from a parking stop on the street as i was driving by . passenger door rocker jam side of the cab , fender and both rear rims . left side got push up on to the curb on the other side of the street , she has insurance at least . but in apr 2018 a driver plowed into my storage yard and killed a rust free jimmy van . no insurance so she walked away with out even a ticket from the pd .

DSC00840.JPG

DSC00843.JPG

DSC00845.JPG

DSC00847.JPG

DSC00848.JPG

DSC00849.JPG

DSC00703.JPG

DSC00702.JPG

Little old lady must have been driving a tank.

I hope its a long way off but at what point should one stop driving. Accidents like this make one wonder.

Other than hurt feeling hope all humans involved faired better.

hope alls well . just got my little orangy 64 d100 hit by a little 90 year old woman making a u turn from a parking stop on the street as i was driving by . passenger door rocker jam side of the cab , fender and both rear rims . left side got push up on to the curb on the other side of the street , she has insurance at least . but in apr 2018 a driver plowed into my storage yard and killed a rust free jimmy van . no insurance so she walked away with out even a ticket from the pd .

View attachment 13535

View attachment 13536

View attachment 13537

View attachment 13538

View attachment 13539

View attachment 13540

View attachment 13541

View attachment 13542
Damn Paul! Hope you're fine, as well as the other gal, but she sure did a number on orangy! Some people just shouldn't be driving anymore, I had an old lady pull out in front of me today, saw her s mile away and I was going to be turning, but if I want to at the speed limit, I could've had an accident. Get out the torch and get some supplies from your yard and orangy will be back on the road before you know it!

thanks for the go 4 it , that cab needs a floor n rockers . i could get paid to fix her all up . just never going to have that same oem paint that lasts n lasts and has to wear off . todays paint sucks .

Back