• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Parting out 1987 Dodge RAM 150 LE 2WD Pick Up Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the interest but the doors have already been sold as listed in the initial thread
Happy Holidays

Carpet has been sold. I will be getting the glass out and chrome drip rail moldings off asap and will send PM's accordingly
Thanks

Yes i still have the box, intermediate shaft, and pump let me know what all you need
Happy New year

I need the complete grill, fender to fender. I have a 1985 rancharger and the grill should fit as long as I have all of it.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you i have been away for a while. Yes the grille will be available if you still need it i will be getting it out in the next few weeks and will PM you then
Thanks Don

Engine, Trans and radiator have been sold other parts are still available that are not mentioned in previous threads. I will be getting back on stripping this truck in the next few weeks so let me know what parts you need

Am interested in the grill and possibly front bumper. Let me know price if you still have it.

Thanks

Front inner and outer fenders, grille, Radiator, radiator support have been sold...Still available are the PS box & Pump, intermediate shaft, dash A/C unit, Bench Seat, Hood, Hood Hinges, Fuel Tank, Front disc brake suspension, Power brake Booster master cylinder and prop valve, very nice cab shell , windshied, rear sliding window, and tail lights along with other misc pieces. The bed and rear frame with rear housing and springs sale is pending. PM me

Spare Tire Mounting

Yes i have the spare mounting steel bracket with all the hardware to install it $20 plus the shipping. Let me know

Do you have the spare tire mounting hardware for under the bed?
3-28bar.jpg3-28bar2.jpg3-28bar3.jpg

3-28bar.jpg

3-28bar2.jpg

3-28bar3.jpg

Last edited:
Update
The side moldings, complete front end inc. hood, bed, and 9 1/4 rear end have been sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back