• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Parting out 1987 Dodge RAM 150 LE 2WD Pick Up Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am parting out this 87 Dodge RAM. The engine is a 1980 318. It runs and drives, but the smog pump hose, which comes from the back of the right exhaust manifold, partially burned off, which melted the valve on the top of the smog pump. It recently had a new radiator and new Chrysler fuel pump installed. Parts that have been sold already, and are no longer available are as follows: doors, complete dash, tailgate, rear bumper, and wheels. The tilt steering column and cruise control are on hold pending sale. The rest of the parts, including the toolbox, are currently available and I will update the list as the parts sell. Please send requests for parts wanted and PM your email along with shipping address for pics and shipping prices. Truck is located in central PA.

11-26truck.jpg

11-26truck4.jpg

11-26truck2.jpg

11-26truck3.jpg

11-27truck.jpg

11-27truck3.jpg

11-27truck2.jpg

Did you let the wheel center caps go already, I need 2 caps 5'' on 5'' ?
My 86 Ramcharger needs all the bushings for my windshield wiper linkage under the cowl.
Clip from the wiper motor arm to the clips/bushings to each arm.
That is a nice parts truck,

Is the glove box door in undamaged shape with the latch still mounted as it should be and was it part of the complete dash sold or is it seperate thanks dartin jack also how much ?

Last edited:
It was part of the complete dash that has already been sold but thanks for asking

I need to your tail lights if u still have them ? let me how for shipping to 34608 thaks

87 RAM tail lights

Tail lights are complete with the sockets and the wiring is unplugged correctly, not cut. Price to ship to you $18. Tail lights $45 for the pair. Total $63. I do accept paypal. PM for details.
Thanks,
Don

I need to your tail lights if u still have them ? let me how for shipping to 34608 thaks

Tail lights are complete with the sockets and the wiring is unplugged correctly, not cut. Price to ship to you $18. Tail lights $45 for the pair. Total $63. I do accept paypal. PM for details.
Thanks,
Don
If EDK is only wanting the tailights and not the sockets with plugins I would take the sockets/harnesses let me know thanks dartin jack

No reply from EDK so the tail lights, sockets and wires are available. PM sent to dartin jack. Steering column and cruise control are sold

Sorry been hugely busy I work in retail so holidays are crazy for me. No I only n
the housings I have the harness and what not. Ill let u know friday about the lights also what woul u have to get for tour radiator?

Ok Edk I will wait until Friday for the lights. PM sent on the radiator. Let me know

I could use the fan shroud, is it is good shape with now cuts or breaks? (Mine got cut by the fan blade when a motor mount broke)

Also, what about the windshield and back sliding window. Are they good with no fogging? How much for them individually with gaskets and for shipping? tp 30052?
And the chrome drip edge? condition/price/shipping?
PM me please Thanks!

jagsdtc I will check those parts and send you a PM with condition and prices asap

Engine, transmission and tilt steering column have been sold. Steering box and intermediate shaft are still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back