• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Parting out 1987 Dodge RAM 150 LE 2WD Pick Up Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the lower Black and Stainless steel body moldings on the exterior? I need the passenger side molding just behind the front wheel, its about a foot long

Sorry all of those moldings where sold as a set.

Do you have the lower Black and Stainless steel body moldings on the exterior? I need the passenger side molding just behind the front wheel, its about a foot long

I deleted my comment . Sorry again for the miss understanding .

Last edited:
Why wouldn't you just PM the guy directly? Selling your parts on my thread is not how anyone should do things! Should i go over to one of your threads and sell my parts there?
I don't know if you saw my thread " 81 - 93 Dodge Truck Parts "Spring cleaning " but I'm 90% sure I have the molding that your looking for . Feel free to shoot me an e-mail at myoldparts@hotmail.com and I'll get some pictures and prices out to you if your still looking .

Sorry "Moparparts" . I was just checking out your thread to see if you had the checker board style grill that someone had asked me for but I didn't have , so that I could send him your way if you did and I saw his question and sense you didn't have it , I thought I could help him out . That's all .

Sold the cab and front suspension today. Still have rear leaf springs, rear section of the frame, cowl panel and some misc pieces post or PM with needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back