• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

My1985 Ramcharger build Ram Wagon

I bet you Mike....too bad you have to put it up for the winter though....Move south.

This is my Arkansas winter driver :rain: and He is ready :yo:
This Wagon will be my daily driver this winter, I will put Victoria in the shelter and put her new shaved head on her this winter
Arkansas winters are a come and go thing and sometimes not to bad here.
I got my new pan on and took Him for a drive today

904 trans RC 069.jpg

904 trans RC 073.jpg

THREE MOPARS 009.jpg

THREE MOPARS 011.jpg

THREE MOPARS 014.jpg

thatramcharger is lookin good mike r u gonna put the other rims on the front so they match

thatramcharger is lookin good mike r u gonna put the other rims on the front so they match
No dodgeboy :cool2: I am going to have the front wheels sand blasted to match the rear wheels, That paint or what ever it is that is on the factory wheels is tough stuff :usa2: Paint remover wount touch it, so sand blasting a pair is on my todo list
Now if it was a four wheel drive Ram I would

Your Ramcharger is coming out nice mike . I kinnda like the big and little's . Why don't you just black out the rear's to match the front's ? I think it would look pritty good .

Your Ramcharger is coming out nice mike . I kinnda like the big and little's . Why don't you just black out the rear's to match the front's ? I think it would look pritty good .

I am thinking about doing that bear, because the material used on the factory ramcharger wheels is tuff stuff!!!!
The color is very dark gray, I am hoping I can get a tire off of one of my 5 spares and give the sand plaster a try.
Heck, I may even just paint the wheels matt white.
Thank you bear:yo: It sure is nice have it ready to drive when needed.
I figure I will have a tire removed and a wheel in a blasting cabinet after Thanksgiving :tea:

Springs here. How about an update?

Been very busy and all I have dun was remove the hood to get some body work dun and seal the back welds good and then paint white.
I put one of the three hood I have on it and it is staying busy, But not so much in the last few weeks, I drive it about 10 miles every other day, I have my intake and new big valve/shaved head stored in the back with the back seat up.
And as you can see I have a great new place put my tools and parts in .
I can get started on the hood and lock myself inside away from bugs and no more gravel to lay on.:clap2::clap2: and enjoy a place when it is :rain:

Easter weekend 031.jpg

Got to to what ya gata 015.jpg

Got to to what ya gata 111.jpg

No update except my Ram Wagon is doing great :biggrin: and we all know it's good to keep them on the road some and not let these trucks set.
Creed has started his work on his 50 ford truck and doing a complete front end update rack system disc brakes and a complete front end all new parts coil springs upper and lower A arms and ditching the straight axle
So he is enjoying Ram Ram Wagon daily now
He will be leaving for Europe in about 4 weeks to do another tour playing the drums and singing with the band Zach Williams and the Reformation.
The Ramcharger is safe and he carries my 16 month old granddaughter in it
I took these pictures yesterday at his work, the engines you see is what he builds.

Hurst Shifter 017.jpg

Hurst Shifter 016.jpg

Hurst Shifter 019.jpg

Well Creed has been driving my Ram Wagon for about a year and a deer took the left/drivers side head light basket out and busted the grill So I finely found a great deal on a used 86 model grill
I am happy to say Creed found him a daily driver a nice old 4 wheel trive toyOta truck.
I took the time to remove the egg create grill (84 model) and install the 86 model grill.
As it turns out the head light baskets are located just about a half inch higher and out about a half inch, no problem moving them, I like the newer grill style much better.

Bud on 2012 dog day 021.jpg

Thank you gray07, It's been nice to have it home full time to work on it some, I put new rear hatch shocks on it yesterday and WOW!! It sure feels good not to have to use a prop rod now, it opens all by it's self

hey j-town/memike sorry to hear your not gonna make it to mmw indy this year your ram is lookin good i just picked up a 89 4wd ram lots of rust to fix im not goin crazy on it just do what i gotta to make it a decent lookin driver with a 3 inch lift fiberglass the lower quarters and rhino coat the bottoms not sure of color yet keep up the good work on yours its lookin great

:pound:
Mike, the grill looks real good, now come on over to my place and put the grill in my dart for me.:loco:

Thank you Stan, I bet you can handle that just fine, or have you already dun it :rapture:

hey j-town/memike sorry to hear your not gonna make it to mmw indy this year your ram is lookin good i just picked up a 89 4wd ram lots of rust to fix im not goin crazy on it just do what i gotta to make it a decent lookin driver with a 3 inch lift fiberglass the lower quarters and rhino coat the bottoms not sure of color yet keep up the good work on yours its lookin great
Thank you dodgeboy I wish I could have made it this year, I see a few more members was there and I missed out :ballchain:
Do you have a restoration thread here ? I will go look for it.. I have owned 2 4X4 in my life and
they hook up to the ground like a tractor, the best 4X4 system out there :first:

no not yet ,i picked up a set of rims and tires on the cheap at mmw in the swap area im still trying to get my 79 running b4 the snow flies

no not yet ,i picked up a set of rims and tires on the cheap at mmw in the swap area im still trying to get my 79 running b4 the snow flies

Better light a fire uder your feet and get after it :cool2:
September is about over, we know October
can be unpredictable :caked:..

Well let me see if Ican give/post an update First thing I need to do that I have not dun is pu a NOT FOR SALE sign on it
A member here (i will have to look his name up) took the time to locate a passenger side seat latch handle no more pulling on a rope It's been white outside but it's in the back seat for know
one more small step forward

0000PSSSSSSSss77 024.jpg

Car show wedding pic's 149.jpg

first snow on Chrsitmas 12 085.jpg

No it's on the road serving me well fordfan21, I stuck my head out the door and took a picture just for you :rapture:

My first win 2013 George Rays 064.jpg

Back