• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lowering my 87 dodge d100

You can get 2 more inches using Dakota dropped spindles a 2" spring for a 2nd gen will get you another inch anything much lower than that & the ball joints get at weird angles & the upper control arm starts hitting the steering shaft I've got a buddy in FL that runs that combo with a A-body 8 3/4 sitting on top of the springs

You can get 2 more inches using Dakota dropped spindles a 2" spring for a 2nd gen will get you another inch anything much lower than that & the ball joints get at weird angles & the upper control arm starts hitting the steering shaft I've got a buddy in FL that runs that combo with a A-body 8 3/4 sitting on top of the springs

Too bad those spindles won't work on a 3/4 ton. That would make my build a LOT easier

If your truck has 1/2 lug studs they will fit I don't know for sure but I bet the rotor will fit too 87-91 Dak

You need to see if your truck uses the same bearings as the D150 If so then measure the O.D. of the rotor & compare it with the D150 If the O.D. is the same then you should be able to get away with it

You need to see if your truck uses the same bearings as the D150 If so then measure the O.D. of the rotor & compare it with the D150 If the O.D. is the same then you should be able to get away with it

Everyone keeps telling me that there's 5-7 different choices for bearings lol

I have all this wrote in a notebook somewhere along with a bunch of other crap that I've been writing down for these trucks for 25 or 30 years now

Back