• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see your Dodge trucks! Post some Pic's!

Couple of mine

97 3500 79 d100 PT (PLYMOUTH TRUCK) Cruiser 81 R C

p_00170.jpg

p_00185.jpg

031209_1733.jpg

100_2725.jpg

Last edited:
Hot rod Crew Cab

Here's a build pic of my 1965 Dodge D200 Crew Cab....413 Max Wedge, 727 3500 rpm stall converter, tunnel ram, twin Edelbrock 600 cfm carbs, headers, Weld Draglites.....

crew cab right rear quarter resized.jpg

crew cab rf quarter resized.jpg

Maaaaan , That's gunna be one long hot rod ! lol

Here's my 71 PW. Sold my 02 Cummins due to $4K in repairs so built this one. All 78 3/4 ton running gear. Put the 383 mag from my 70 challenger in it & 2006 seats w/ double console.
Am Fm 8 track, tilt wheel. Gonna switch the Dana's from 3.55's to 4.10's as the 35" BFG's need the rpms.

That's a nice good looking truck with an awsome engie.

WOW ! I wish I could find clean rust free truck's like that here in mass "RCAddict" .

That truck is from RUST FREE northern Alabama . My Bro called me out of the blue one day & said "You owe me $600 for this Dodge truck you just bought" Here's the bad!

DSC00005.jpg

A tree from a tornado done that. The only driver that it had thought the transmission was going out & parked it in 2005 (I offered to buy it then) He got a new truck & then here comes the swarm of storms 2 years ago or so. The storm wiped out the bed but no other damage what so ever The trans was 1 1/2 quarts low on fluid from a trans cooler leak

DSC00005.jpg

Last edited:
A tree from a tornado done that.
The only driver that it had thought the transmission was going out & parked it in 2005 (I offered to buy it then) He got a new truck & then here comes the swarm of storms 2 years ago or so. The storm wiped out the bed but no other damage what so ever
The trans was 1 1/2 quarts low on fluid from a trans cooler leak
He shoot's he score's ! lol I'd say that's definitly worth your $600 investment .

Here's my first and second vehicles....

1. 1988 Ramcharger 4x4 completely stock in 1997 with 110k when I got it. Since then: swapped in donor engine when factory engine started knocking with about 250k on it. 4" Rough Country lift, Borgeson steering shaft. A few different sets of rims before this set on it now. 285/75/16 Firestone Destination a/t. Dual exhaust with custom cat converter shell. Glowing eyes hood ornament. Grizzly grille guard (new in box on ebay in 2002, last one I ever saw). Custom stereo system with Kenwood mp828 receiver and 10" audiobahn sub. Future plans: Rebuilt 318 with twin turbo setup (with Dodge Stealth R/T twin turbo badges). New 6" lift, 35" tires. New gears, add o/d unit to 727 or find a518 to swap in for o/d, Challenger style r/t hood from aar fiberglass. I'm going to keep fixing it till it can't be fixed :biggrin1:

2. 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 4x4: 5.9 magnum, k&n filter, superchips flash paq programmer, chrome grille guard and nerf bars, eagle alloy rims (All three off craigslist within 1hr from me for less than $400), Ravin catback exhaust, JVC mp3 receiver. I only plan on having this truck for a few more years. By then the kids will have outgrown the back seat. I'm hoping to sell and get a 2006 cummins mega cab, or a 2011 or newer Ram 1500 crew cab with a full back seat. I'm still partial to this body style, just not big enough in the back!

RC.jpg

qc4x4.jpg

Nice "dodge88" , Very nice ! :thumb: I think though's wheel's on your Ramcharger go good with the white truck . It's a good clean look .

2001 Ram 1500 quad cab 2wd. 5.9L Magnum engine, 46RE transmission, Dana 60 rear axle with Trac_Lok differential and 4.10:1 gears. This photo shows it still wearing the 5-lug set-up with the 2003-05 17" wheels. Truck now has 8-lug set-up. I swapped the front/rear set-up from a 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 (pictured in the post below).
The truck has many mods throughout.

project4a.jpg

project4a.jpg

Last edited:
Might as well join in

Great trucks here. I am enjoying this site more than I thought I would. This is my 80K mile 2002 dakota 4.7 5 speed manual. It tows great behind my motorhome and I use it as my bad weather driver and man mall runner. The chrome fast and furious gas door was thrown in at no charge. :nono:

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

Back