• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see your Dodge trucks! Post some Pic's!

Here's a 97 SS/T that I just got myself 2 weeks ago for $775 that needs some trans work but I drive it to the shop everyday with the A/C blowing cold

SAM_3962.jpg

Any Idea where to get some quarter steel from, I have an 89. see pictures on page 15 of this post, I need quarter panel patchs. cant seem to find em no where. HELP>

My '86 with whacked top A/C. Had some fender rubbing so I whacked them too. 4.10 60's, Spartans, 35's, factory '88 TBI conversion, 360/727/208, 4" Softrides, crossover steering, home scabbed bumper with a 10,000lb winch. Still need to build some sliders and add a cage, replacing the well worn motor this winter with another 360 with ported heads, .470ish Hughes roller, RPM intake and shorty headers. May swap in a 205/4spd during the swap, depends on how energetic I feel at the time.

005.jpgstuffed.jpg

stuffed.jpg

005.jpg

Just scored this beauty for free. Picked up some junk cars, and the woman told me to take this one as well.

1968 Fargo W100 Power Wagon, short box, 318 4 speed, 8 3/4 rear with 4.10's.

In the weeds..

862FCC8E-CDF5-4897-B967-60D1EFB8B3CD-5206-00000564069731BE-2.gif

At home..

AD1BB157-74B7-447C-9AF9-6C5003149DC1-5206-000005640F591BEC.gif

7784D192-C8C6-4A92-9B28-1274BF129F94-5228-000005652A405CB7.gif

C5EE6F1F-F035-4776-BBEB-12A74F357B28-5228-000005650A9DB3B6.gif

Here's one I have been semi-restoring for my long time buddy's daughter.

Here's the long version of my story.
Here is a 2001 Dodge Ram 2500(with a Cummins of coarse) I had bought about 7 years ago and then later sold it to my long time buddy's son. He drove it and wrecked it later on,but not too bad. The damage got fixed and he drove it for a few more years until he got tire of spending money on the high fuel prices. So he bought a small car and the truck sat for like 2 years with him starting it up once in a while to keep everything lubed up and batteries charged. Well it turned out he was using it as a storage unit...you know the cab was a mess,dirty and ugly. The carpet was stained up from tobacco juice and other places as well,the plastic dash has the infamous cracks and chunks broken out of. He pretty much neglected alot of things.

So just this year is younger sister decides she wants to buy it from him and he's cool with it. She came to me about things that may need work on it as it isn't roadworthy(like no registration,insurance and yearly inspection). Well I can't resist and offered to help her since she is like a daughter to me. So I got the truck and brought it home and since the brakes don't work,I had to rely on the E-brake to stop.

I started tearing at it awhile and got on eBay buying good used parts to replace interior things in the cab. Replacing the dash top with a new one from LMC Truck and is a whole lot cheaper than factory and it fits like a glove. I took the seats out and the headliner out and gave them a good cleaning. Some parts of the plastic dash frame were cracked as well and needed glued back together.

So I eventually got the interior back in except the seats as the carpet was the last item I wanted to tackle. Got the carpet cleaned and looks better than it did,put the seats in and got some nice seat covers/protectors for them. I had to buy some new door weatherstripping as the old stuff was tore up,took the old power/heated mirrors off and added a set of factory knock-offs tow mirrors with power/heat.

I eventually had to get to the harder stuff and had to replace the brake hydro-boost unit,drop the fuel tank to replace a section of rusted brake line and put on 2 new rear wheel cylinders. I replaced the whole rigged up exhaust(from her brother) with a new 4" exhaust from MBRB. She wanted me to me to deck out the truck with some lights, so I added a few more lights and re-wired the "chicken lights" her brother had under the front bumper plus I added some LED's and other things in the cab. Her brother had a wiring nightmare with the stereo amp and subwoofer speaker behind the seat and I took cared of that for her. Plus the tires were no good anymore and recently bought new meats all away around.

The truck is pretty much ready to go until the title changes over to her,and I will go get the truck inspected and maybe some front end work done at the same time. So this was my project for the last few months and my money pit till she pays my off. Here some pics of what it looked like from when I owned it,when it was wrecked and all the things I did to it later on.

IMG_0219.jpg

2012-07-23_14-48-28_265.jpg

2012-07-29_12-27-29_37.jpg

Last edited:
These are the only 3 trucks I really own anymore. I previously sold my '95 Ram 3500 regular cab this past winter.

~.jpg

HPIM0490.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

Back