• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see your Dodge trucks! Post some Pic's!

You did a real good job there . Thats a hellova Truck . You kept it in the family and made your mother proud . GOOD JOB !

You did a real good job there . Thats a hellova Truck . You kept it in the family and made your mother proud . GOOD JOB !
thanks. My dad was speechless and if you know my dad that's a big deal to accomplish that. They are both in their 80s now. I drive the old truck - took my dad to the Mopar Nats in Ohio in 2010 and went on three legs of the HotRod Power Tour this year. Here's one last photo for y'all: enjoy!http://image.hotrod.com/f/33212350/hrdp-1106-power-tour+nasa-cocoa-beach-4249.JPG.jpg

thanks - i did 99% of the work myself. a friend helped rebuild the trans, another did the seat and a really good friend put the final color coats on it after i screwed up the first attempt. i say 99% because i had plenty of help on many other things. it took 6+ years. my wife was about to kill me with all the body filler dust all over the garage.

it was a labor of love. my mom cried when she saw it.

Mom - 1964
View attachment 344

Mom - 2009 (same driveway and trees in background)
View attachment 345

Ben
that is a great story they were happy tears I bet so it was a good thing wait till she asks to drive it again

That's one rare Mopar & its great you've kept it in the family. Did you see the article in Hemmings
Muscle about the Max Wedge version of your truck? Ran hi 12's out of the box. Great street wedge
featured in it, too. Thanks for the pics.

71 w 100

Here's my 71 PW. Sold my 02 Cummins due to $4K in repairs so built this one. All 78 3/4 ton running gear. Put the 383 mag from my 70 challenger in it & 2006 seats w/ double console.
Am Fm 8 track, tilt wheel. Gonna switch the Dana's from 3.55's to 4.10's as the 35" BFG's need the rpms.

Orange peel in driveway rear view br.jpg

Orange Peel interior 1 web.jpg

71 PW hood open web.jpg

71 PW 383 1 small file.jpg

71 PW detailed side small file.jpg

Here's my 71 PW. Sold my 02 Cummins due to $4K in repairs so built this one. All 78 3/4 ton running gear. Put the 383 mag from my 70 challenger in it & 2006 seats w/ double console.
Am Fm 8 track, tilt wheel. Gonna switch the Dana's from 3.55's to 4.10's as the 35" BFG's need the rpms.
Real cool truck

That's one rare Mopar & its great you've kept it in the family. Did you see the article in HemmingsMuscle about the Max Wedge version of your truck? Ran hi 12's out of the box. Great street wedgefeatured in it, too. Thanks for the pics.
i did not see the article in Hemmings. Do you know the issue date and all? My truck was featured in Mopar Collectors Guide March 2011 issue and was a sidebar in the spring 2011 issue of Motor Trend Classic. Mopar Muscle hired Jerry Heasly to do photos of my truck but did not use them because MCG featured it first. Good exposure for the registry either way. Your Power Wagon is hot.

Very nice trucks, keep the pics coming! Cssregistry truck looks amazing and great story to go with it!

Here is my Dad's '92. He bought it a few years ago from a friend at work who built it for his late father for only $1,200. It's got a 3.9 and a 4-speed auto. 240,000 miles and still runs incredibly strong...

mattscamera013.jpg

mattscamera014.jpg

mattscamera015.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my Dad's '92. He bought it a few years ago from a friend at work who built it for his late father for only $1,200. It's got a 3.9 and a 4-speed auto. 240,000 miles and still runs incredibly strong...

mattscamera013.jpg

mattscamera014.jpg

mattscamera015.jpg
Best 1200 bucks you dad ever spent

IMG_0897.jpgIMG_0898.jpgAdd another one to my list . lol I just picked up this 97 , 5.9 , Sport . I'll add more picture's when I take them . This is getting a little out of hand . I'm thinking about getting a Dodge dealership sign and putting it front of my house . lol Whats not shown is the H-code 70 Dart in the garage and the parts truck in the back yard . All I was looking for was a doner truck because I blew the motor in my 95 ( Black one ) . But the 97 is so solid that I'm gunna keep it and sell the 95 instead .

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

my 1980 D150

Here's a couple of pics of my '80 D150 - Before and after I attacked it

It's got a 318 Magnum in it, 727 w rev manual valve body. It's a blast to drive. Just fixed the seat and put carpet in it this week.

1980 ram before pic 1.jpg

1980 ram before pic 3.jpg

pic 1.jpg

pic 5.jpg

pic 9.jpg

I am blown away by all the great trucks everyone has :typing:

From that big cool 426 truck to ChallegerGary's 1980 Dodge

Man there are some very nice trucks here.:welcome:

Very nice truck triggerfish!

Here's my little 1965 Crew Cab, slant 6, Offenhauser intake, 'worked' head, Holley 600 fm carb, 4 speed. Needs tons of love, but I'm building a 413 with a tunnel ram for it now.

IMG300.jpg

Back