• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

I got another 1-2"s overnight. Rain is in the forecast for Monday and the snow will be gone again until the next storm. Winter is not through yet

I don't know when the cars will be touched again. Life has gotten in the way. It's a sad time. Take care out there and enjoy life. It's way to short for many.

I don't know when the cars will be touched again. Life has gotten in the way. It's a sad time. Take care out there and enjoy life. It's way to short for many.
Sorry to hear that, man. Keep your head up, we'll be here when you're ready.

I am not done here. There will just be more delay built in the schedule. But this one is a big kick in the butt. Things will be maintained. But let the clean up begin.

I am not done here. There will just be more delay built in the schedule. But this one is a big kick in the butt. Things will be maintained. But let the clean up begin.
Sorry to here things aren't going well. I pray things get better for you

Saw some high flying geese today headed north. Maybe they know something. My thought was these birds are crazy.

I thought today was going to be another test day, but snow means a big nope. It's above freezing and the slop is melting, but I'll have to wait another day.

Snowed again last night, about 4" total. I broke a front cv axle plowing this morning. I swapped it out before I left work tonight.

We got some sloppy snow, I didn't even bother shoveling it, but we are supposed to get some more possibly over the weekend. My storage unit wasn't plowed out yesterday, so the Charger is still confined indoors. Getting there.

Last edited:
We will have a few more days of that before a warm up. I am tired of winter. But am being told our winter spot last year is wet and humid.
Not sure this will end the southwest drought but there are huge rivers where last year's jump over creeks were.

I enjoyed today's nice day by stretching the Chargers legs. Filled it with the first tank after purchase, and got some signs from hobby lobby, at half price!

PXL_20230321_022201021.jpg

What a fun car, and it is civilized when you're not mashing the gas pedal. Might have to take another spin tomorrow, but I did just wash it before it went back into hibernation.

PXL_20230321_020230628.jpg

Well it's a new day. Wet and nasty 46°. Maybe 75° this afternoon. Was not expecting 75° this early in the year.

Looks like there will be no needed work done on the truck till maybe this weekend.
Possibility of some sunshine. Another year of what's this thing called the sun?

Back