• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Last day of cold before we get warm for a while. This weekend should be nice enough to play with the Charger a bit.

I'll suffer through when my cars get too uncomfortable to get in and out of.
I am getting there. On long trips, my 66 Dart with buckets is more comfortable. The bench seat in my Swinger just doesn't cut it without a small pillow. Maybe I need to put a lumbar support bag in there. :cool:

I had some issues two years ago, I just had to adjust how I got out of my Polara. As long as I have legs, I'll get in and out when I have to.
Your Polara is no old Avenger. Sit down and duck. Hope you didn't snap the neck off and then turn to pull the legs in. Plenty of room once you get there. I had been rolling out on the ground to get out.
Theses are not worn out old person cars.
Even five years ago this was not a problem.
Anyway the wife would like for it to have a new home.

Your Polara is no old Avenger. Sit down and duck. Hope you didn't snap the neck off and then turn to pull the legs in. Plenty of room once you get there. I had been rolling out on the ground to get out.
Theses are not worn out old person cars.
Even five years ago this was not a problem.
Anyway the wife would like for it to have a new home.
My hip was bothering me, so I had to do the opposite of what you just laid out. The bench seat car is fine, the bucket seat cars are a little lower, they are the ones that can be tricky if my body isn't feeling it. It's only a few seconds getting in and out, so I'll still do it.

Prices for cars are insane right now, post it up for more than you think it's worth, plenty of room to haggle, and everyone should haggle, even if it's just a little bit.

My hip was bothering me, so I had to do the opposite of what you just laid out. The bench seat car is fine, the bucket seat cars are a little lower, they are the ones that can be tricky if my body isn't feeling it. It's only a few seconds getting in and out, so I'll still do it.

Prices for cars are insane right now, post it up for more than you think it's worth, plenty of room to haggle, and everyone should haggle, even if it's just a little bit.
That's the plan. I was hoping to find an active form to post it in. Newest I could find the last response wading 2015. Surely will not get any responses from those sights.

Weather is supposed to be nice here also for the weekend. Need to get that Dodge up and going. Can't earn it's keep parked and apart.

Sitting here at a rail crossing. It appears they were switching engineers. One person left with luggage and another boarded. Must have been to long to fit the side rail and not block the main line. Legally the can only block an intersection for 15 minutes.
Anyways they are up and moving again.

Rain/snow mix Thursday and turned in to snow Friday morning, warmed up Saturday into the 30's and in the 40's today. It may be flirting with 50

May make to 60 here tomorrow. I will be working at home. I can do other people inside stuff when the weather is not so nice.

This isn't what I was expecting to see this morning.

PXL_20230220_155143086.jpg

It'll get close to 40, so I'm hoping it melts quickly, then I'll take the Charger out for a spin. The roads should be fairly clean, had some rain and almost all the hard pack was gone as of last week.

Don't even think about sending that south.
Nice and sunny here today. Running around in a long sleeve shirt. Don't need a coat today.
Only bad thing about this weather is it will make the grass grow. I am no where close to being ready for mowing season.

Don't even think about sending that south.
Nice and sunny here today. Running around in a long sleeve shirt. Don't need a coat today.
Only bad thing about this weather is it will make the grass grow. I am no where close to being ready for mowing season.
It's heading west to east, I think you're safe. At least the old snow pack has melted, most of it, to make room for fresh snow.

Started snowing this afternoon, right now it's sleet. Forecasting 3-5"s and wintery mix tomorrow

Started snowing this afternoon, right now it's sleet. Forecasting 3-5"s and wintery mix tomorrow
We got 6-8" so far, shoveled twice as it was falling. Have a lull right now, saying another 8-12". My friends in northern Illinois got a bunch of ice, they can keep it.

We only got 12-14" total, and I'm fine with that. I had my coworker clean my driveway today with his new snowblower. I shoveled a path through the crap the plow left, and I had enough. He did my driveway, cleared out enough area from my driveway to my fence that I could park a vehicle in it, and went over my trails to the door, and from the door to my garage! Glad he was having fun with it, cause I just wanted the four feet of compacted snow gone. I did "tenderize" the snow with my shovel, so he didn't have to deal with the super heavy packed snow. Sick of winter, snow, and cold, I'm ready for spring so I can play with, and work on my cars.

Back