• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

I tried to start a conversation with her, but the system wouldn't let me. Is this maybe because of her settings?

I don't know. Could be her settings, could be her inbox is full.. doesnt matter really, she hasnt been here in 9 months.

Got some big fluffy flakes this morning. 16 again for a high, but it will be in the mid 30's this weekend. Cooling off on my days off, of course.

No flakes just cold. It might warm up tomorrow. If it gets nice enough I have a wheel bearing to pack. Will I guess it's not happening. No way to clean it.
Have a brake controller to look into. Don't let anyone borrow your truck to check trailer lights. Guess that also goes for borrowing strange trailers.

No flakes just cold. It might warm up tomorrow. If it gets nice enough I have a wheel bearing to pack. Will I guess it's not happening. No way to clean it.
Have a brake controller to look into. Don't let anyone borrow your truck to check trailer lights. Guess that also goes for borrowing strange trailers.
I generally don't let anyone borrow my vehicles, then I only have myself to blame if something goes bad.

Not sure why being a few hundred miles to the south our weather was the same here. Tomorrow they say is the be better
But we presently have a cold northwest wind. How that is to warm things up I don't know.

Rain, rain, go away. Bring us back our... winter day? Mid 30's and rain, it's gonna be interesting tonight when it all starts to freeze. Three and a half more months.

I am not counting winter out just yet. Not until the middle of May. The February cold spell has me wondering.
We are not to far from the legendary groundhog prediction. He better not show in my neighborhood. We wasted his mate last fall.

Snow, about 4" of fluffy stuff! Got the car cleaned off and the driveway cleared so I'll just have to brush off whatever falls between now and 6:30pm before I head to work.

Rain yesterday, very light snow this morning and some flurries through out the day. Cooled down into high 20's low 30's

Well it's Monday. The weekend snow has vanished. They are saying more is on the way. Cold air has returned for a few days more. Could use some sun light. Where is the sun anyway?

Ford broke down yesterday. Dodge is still waiting on parts to be delivered. None of the cars presently running. Seven vehicles and nothing goes.
Will be picking up a rental this morning.
Ford goes into the shop this morning. We are hoping it stays together that long. Just a few hundred feet to go.

Ford broke down yesterday. Dodge is still waiting on parts to be delivered. None of the cars presently running. Seven vehicles and nothing goes.
Will be picking up a rental this morning.
Ford goes into the shop this morning. We are hoping it stays together that long. Just a few hundred feet to go.
What happened on the Ford?

Temps going down to the teens tonight and snow coming for the weekend. Just light accumulation though 1-3"

Front
What happened on the Ford?
Front inner wheel bearing went out. Fortunately the hub and spindle are still ok. I had replaced these once before. Only thing I can figure would be the Ford spec bearing grease used. Will not be using it again. Will be going back to the tried and true high temperature wheel bearing grease used for years.

Back