• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

It's been pretty decent here, high 40's today, high 50's, low 60's the next few days. Off til Wednesday, going to grab some seats out of a 69 Monaco to use as payment to a friend who will be patching a floor and doing some other work to a car I'm getting in two weeks.

It is projected that it maybe in the upper 90's this week. What ever happened to the 70's we had most of the winter?

Winter is trying to make a comeback, cooled down yesterday and was windy with temps in the 30's. This morning I was greeted with cold, light snow and wind. Temps in the 20's and with the wind chill it feels like 8 degrees

993C4FBA-FBAA-464D-9D4B-A0064DBD32ED.jpeg

Winter is trying to make a comeback, cooled down yesterday and was windy with temps in the 30's. This morning I was greeted with cold, light snow and wind. Temps in the 20's and with the wind chill it feels like 8 degrees
You want to share some of that? 92° and sweaty. It's supposed to cool of some tomorrow and maybe get back into the upper 70's. Way to hot for March right now with no chance for snow.

You want to share some of that? 92° and sweaty. It's supposed to cool of some tomorrow and maybe get back into the upper 70's. Way to hot for March right now with no chance for snow.
If I could send you some I would, I am sitting on the couch right now and I can hear the wind over my wife watching tv

Woke up to freezing rain this morning, warmed up to high 50's and late afternoon rain. Cool down coming this weekend

Sun, snow and rain, in that order. I missed the 70° day last week, and I'm glad. I'm still used to this cold stuff that hasn't gone away! It might warm up this weekend a little, but there's still talk of that white crap showing up again. But rain will wash it away the next day.

Back