• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Not a bad temp for your summer season. I would have thought it would have been higher.
Down south it gets a lot hotter. Where I am the temp rarely gets above 82F.

In the South Island temps have exceeded 95F at times.

We got some snow yesterday, I didn't realize how much. Somewhere between 4-6" is my guesstimate. Crap, I just realized I have to move the pile at the end of my driveway. Maybe I'll just put the truck in 4 Hi and deal with it later. 🤔

Yeah, same here. About 4-5" of that white "four letter" word overnight and early this morning. Been doing the shoveling, now its time to get the plow out and get at the driveways. Did I mention that I "hate" winter?

Was tired today. So nothing got done. 20:26 hour and temperature is still 63°F. The low tonight is is projected at 45.
No snow in the forecast here with highs in the mid 70's this week.
We are not missing the cold one bit this winter.

Was tired today. So nothing got done. 20:26 hour and temperature is still 63°F. The low tonight is is projected at 45.
Is this an unusually warm winter for you?

Beats that four letter word you use in the other three seasons!

Did you move somewhere or on vacation?

Come on defroster!!
20220102_173348.jpg

Big heat wave continues, it's still freezing, but I'll take this 31 any day. Gonna get below zero again, yay. Need to see if I have a block heater in the truck, that would save some headaches.

Last edited:
Didn't get around to looking for the block heater, so I let the truck idle for 8 hours while I slept! Had an interview I didn't want to miss, so a few dollars well spent. Another warm spell of 31 today.

Back