• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

One more week and we are shutting down for the year. Yes customers have all been told Nov. 1 and your on your own till likely June or July of next year. R&R time and taking care of some back problems that have pledged me all year.

High 60's and low70's are gone, today was low 50's which is normal for October. I guess fall is here to stay, the grass should start slowing down soon, mine has been growing like mad

Rained most of the morning, let up finally around 2. I got my mowing done at the church late this afternoon, we waited until 3 before we went to mow. Still wet though

Highs in the 60's today also. Was going to mow but the wife wanted to go shopping. Came home and worked on the washing machine. I will have to make a phone call Monday the problem is what I thought it was just not were. Could find nothing on the web other than everyone has an opinion and no one knows for sure.

Three solid days of rain so far.....at least our city dams are nearly full again.
Water restrictions have been relaxed after nearly 18 months. I can use a sprinkler and water blaster again at last.

Attachments

• Auckland dam levels 25.10.2021.jpg
    Auckland dam levels 25.10.2021.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 110
Woke up this morning to the first hard frost, everything covered with frost, temp was 32. Warmed up to the 50's

Woke up to lighting and thunder, then some rain. Did not amount to much. But that was ok. It rained just four days ago. We had high winds and tornado warning just before dark. Still some wind but all is well other than that. It 53 right now.

Rain, rain, go away, bring me back my, uh, um, cloudy fall like day? Rained the last two days. Don't know if I'll get to part out the car I wanted to before the weather tells me I can't. Hopefully I have some dry time this weekend, at least get some of it done.

Rained all day Monday, part of Tuesday, part of Wednesday. Dry and some sun today though with a high of about 60

Rained part of yesterday and all of today. Maybe even part of tomorrow but I am hopping not. 45 degrees with a north west wind is making it chili. As soon as we get a warm day I need to put some sealant on the west window.

Was going to buy a Caramel Wheel to remove the decals on the front of my A100.....but instead, used a heat gun and a decal smoother tool.....took minutes to remove the decals, and a bit longer to remove the sticky residue. I had to go to 3 places to find white spirits. The African guy at one place thought I was taking the piss....it was Halloween after all.

A gentle buff with my Wax Attack polisher, and you cannot tell there was anything there.

BEFORE:
20211030_121250-jpg.jpg

AFTER:
20211030_134348-jpg.jpg

Been asked to do a photoshoot on Saturday morning coming up....publicity shots for a local Gym.

I hope the weather is good.

It's been dry since yesterday, I mowed my grass this weekend and I couldn't do the last 20-30 feet of yard before the field. Large puddles and very soft. Lots of water has fallen in the last week

Was going to buy a Caramel Wheel to remove the decals on the front of my A100.....but instead, used a heat gun and a decal smoother tool.....took minutes to remove the decals, and a bit longer to remove the sticky residue. I had to go to 3 places to find white spirits. The African guy at one place thought I was taking the piss....it was Halloween after all.

A gentle buff with my Wax Attack polisher, and you cannot tell there was anything there.

BEFORE:
View attachment 20002

AFTER:
View attachment 20003
You have goo-begone south of the equator? Works well for removing residue and some sealants.

We woke up to frozen water puddles and heavy frost. Not sure how cold it got but the current temperature is 36*F.

Back