• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

2 more nice days here then a cool down
12BEB50C-C0D3-4E39-9792-949FC5EBA0E9.jpeg

Back under the Ford today and installed a new output shaft censor in the transmission. Was really surprised this was only a fifteen minute job. Testing will occur in the morning to see if the problem has been resolved. Transmission worked just fine for a whole day before this happened.

Been nice for the most part around here. A little rain the other day, but mostly sunny and 70's. Lows down to 40 last night, but we will have 80's Monday through Wednesday.

Had a few decent days here.....spring has arrived. Getting some painting done indoors.

Home renovations are never finished.

mona-lisa-smiley-emoticon.gif

It rained Wednesday and Thursday, Friday was sunny and it rained this morning until about noon. Partly cloudy the rest of the day, all next week looks good.

Just reporting in. The Ford transmission is still preforming as it should be. Have even pulled the trailer with it once already.

Sunny and 70's today, I had a power board ordered to fix my TV. It came in and I got it installed. Success it's alive. I got it from my brother in law, it's a Samsung 4k 65" he had it since new until it quit working earlier this year.

This is the offending part

Power board 1.jpg

The replacement part

Power board 2.jpg

Last edited:
Sunny and 70's today, I had a power board ordered to fix my TV. It came in and I got it installed. Success it's alive. I got it from my brother in law, it's a Samsung 4k 65" he had it since new until it quit working earlier this year.

This is the offending part

View attachment 19921

The replacement part

View attachment 19922
That's a little cheaper than buying new. Funny how expensive these flat screen TVs were at first, but they seem to be dirt cheap in today's world. I'm still rocking the 42" I bought five years ago, and recently added a 40" for less than $150 delivered to my door the next day! I use that one very little, so well worth the price

That's a little cheaper than buying new. Funny how expensive these flat screen TVs were at first, but they seem to be dirt cheap in today's world. I'm still rocking the 42" I bought five years ago, and recently added a 40" for less than $150 delivered to my door the next day! I use that one very little, so well worth the price
I don't recall what he paid when it was new, but I am sure it wasn't cheap. There is no way I would have paid what he did for it. He is into tech and I bet when it was new it was north of $2,000

Mid 70's today, better enjoy it while I can. As we get further into October temps are going to get lower.

Nice today might hit 80's then rain for a few days. Dam I plan on going tothe the Hershey swap meet thurs and it looks like cool and scattered showers!

Nice today might hit 80's then rain for a few days. Dam I plan on going tothe the Hershey swap meet thurs and it looks like cool and scattered showers!
You're in Pennsylvania, and Thursday is a long way off. That weather report will change every five minutes.

Rained around 10:30 last night and sometime early this morning it started raining again. It stopped around 1:00. Overcast still, it was a great day for a nap.

Back