• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

I have to agree for some reason. This week has been a cold one. We have had Novembers were the furnace was not on till after the 15th. Not this year.

I guess we have a Pineapple Express heading our way
75255408-8252-46E8-93F6-AAE1B67D2FCC.jpeg

Hard frost again this morning, high hit 50's. Rain coming tomorrow
We had some rain yesterday. Claiming up to 2" of the white stuff. Do they always have to freak out for the first time each year? It will probably be nothing where I live.

Spring finishes here officially at the end of November.......we've been getting some useful rain lately.
Dams in the city are almost at capacity.....great since we had very empty dams last year - lack of maintenance, leaks and poor planning by the city etc...

1636751165223.jpeg

We have had lots of rain, flooding in areas around us, not in our high ground, today is sitting in the shop with the wood stove going and both bid TVs going watching college football
450DB9D7-C39A-4B08-AF9F-84AE09ACD10C.jpeg

We got our snow, not enough to care about. And wind, it was windy as all get out, 45-55 mph, pushed my car all over the place. Fall that we got, was nice. Now I'm trying to adjust to the cold, so it doesn't suck so much.

So took the R/T out for its maiden ride to get gas, runs like a beast. Decided to put some miles on it go down a nice 55 mph streach to my friends shop (Mark the guy Tim hauls stuff to) He was out sick, no biggie. Get on it pretty good coming back, holy crap that thing pegs the spedo out like nothing and drives like a Caddilac, So get down to 55 again here comes a trooper behind me lights on . Great, maiden ride and I get a speeding ticket. figures. Pull over he blasts past me. Definately got the heart going. Oh yeah Harley is going ape crap with the lights trying to chase them almost as bad as when she goes in a car wash. Seriously a good truck.

DSC00610.JPG

Back