• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Good morning everyone, warm temps on the way here this week,
93817957-51CB-453F-BD24-48A66C28CDF4.png

A new day and the sun is trying to break threw the fog. Finally sun shine in the forecast. Its time for the tilling of the soil and getting things planted. Hard to do in the mud. Hoping work on the Ford can continue today as it is needed for trailer duty Wednesday.

I almost got the Ford together today. Tomorrow will be computer relearning and test drive day. Still need to pick up a new battery since I used it's battery last winter in the other truck. Will be nice to have it going again. Also need to get it cleaned out and presentable to the world.

Was breezy and in the 60's. The Ford is up and moving under it's own power. Filled the gas tank for the first time since last July or August. The PCM is still learning what to do. Now to total the damage $$$. Oh and my drive way is drying out but still has some mud puddles. I don't need any rain and the grass is doing just fine with the couple inches that came last week.

More rain in the forecast for next week. Come on it is just getting dry enough to do things with out mud. I was hoping this would be a drier year.

We got the truck out for a long distant run today. Check engine light is now on. Will have to check it out in the morning. But had a nice sunny day a little more wind than I would have like. But in all not a bad day that started out in the 30's.

We hit 74 yesterday, today near 80, Bob’s friend dropped off our 4th load of wood yesterday so today Bob will stack it
041B7948-8330-444B-86E8-C48EF2C7B3DE.jpeg
51896457-633E-43B7-9787-642F94831A11.jpeg
5A9127F1-AB40-42DF-AC24-3D4C58A96839.jpeg

I am hoping someday we can light the fire place and look out over the lake. Not sure how practical it will be heat wise. But at least it has a blower.

Back