• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Sun was finally out yesterday for a few winks. First year I ever remember seeing fog with temps below freezing. Zero warm ups on those days. Today is supposed to be one of those days again.

16 now, going to hit 23 midday. Glad I got the Monaco in the garage. My neighbors helped push it in.

PXL_20210109_000340849.jpg

That's the short and sweet of the trip. Didn't venture off course other than the stops at my friend's houses, one each way. I lived in the truck other than a few hours at those stops. Had one meal at a restaurant in Missoula, and another in my buddies dining room. Less than 12 hours out of the truck other than filling up and using the restroom.

Only thing I bought was some pre-rolled joints, one loose gram, and some oil from a dispensary in Blaine, blocks away from where I picked up the car. Tasty, very tasty. And strong. Did I mention cheap? Blown away by how cheap it was, I wasn't in Colorado, or Michigan, or Illinois where it is higher priced.

I hauled the mail, the truck rocked, and I got my car home. Now I'm trying to get another car out of Seattle for the repairs this car will need. I'm not getting it, I'll pay the transport guy and save a ton of money.

That's the short and sweet of the trip. Didn't venture off course other than the stops at my friend's houses, one each way. I lived in the truck other than a few hours at those stops. Had one meal at a restaurant in Missoula, and another in my buddies dining room. Less than 12 hours out of the truck other than filling up and using the restroom.

Only thing I bought was some pre-rolled joints, one loose gram, and some oil from a dispensary in Blaine, blocks away from where I picked up the car. Tasty, very tasty. And strong. Did I mention cheap? Blown away by how cheap it was, I wasn't in Colorado, or Michigan, or Illinois where it is higher priced.

I hauled the mail, the truck rocked, and I got my car home. Now I'm trying to get another car out of Seattle for the repairs this car will need. I'm not getting it, I'll pay the transport guy and save a ton of money.
If you have never used a transport before most don't like picking up vehicles that do not run. It cost a little extra to get the wives Road Runner to Arizona for the rebuild even had to help him load it. The absolute requirements where it had to have working brakes and all parts attached.

If you have never used a transport before most don't like picking up vehicles that do not run. It cost a little extra to get the wives Road Runner to Arizona for the rebuild even had to help him load it. The absolute requirements where it had to have working brakes and all parts attached.
I've already spoken with the driver, he's fine with it.

Not the ones that were complaining about they cars parked outside? That garage looks way to clean.
I think it's packed with too much crap. I never got rid of all the previous owners stuff they left behind that doesn't do me any good. I'm going to get a dumpster through the city, one free per year. I want the cars to have room, and I'd like to stay ahead of the mess in this garage, the last one got away from me.

Last edited:
Beautiful star filled sky last night, this morning it's gray and overcast. Mid 30's for the high today so I can't complain.

I just looked at the forecast, gonna be warm this week! I might bring home the parts car from the stepson's, and cut it up. One gone means another can take it's place outside.

Back