• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

cindybrat7

my old trucks
Reaction score
Crazy wind and rain storm over night, 90 thousand power outages, big mud slide on Interstate 84 just east of Portland, our area power is underground so we did not lose power, Bob left our bedroom window open all night so he could hear the storm.

7mopar

Reaction score
Wish Cindy had kept her wind and cold air up north. Hit here yesterday and is not supposed to leave till tomorrow. Wind, cold and blowing snow. Winter weather advisory till late tonight.

LocuMob

Fluid Technician
Reaction score
We got some of that rain, then freezing rain and finally snow. And here I was hoping to see 50's this week. :bored:

My new to me parts car is up by @cindybrat7 and it's raining cats and dogs up there. Seller told me it's the 5th rainiest month on record. And it's not done yet. From my experience, I believe it. I have to wait a few weeks, hope the weather helps out.

7mopar

Reaction score
Not sure about the 7 day forecast. Nothing in the 4 day here out of the low 40's. Sure could use some of that 50 degree weather. Have an exterior door we would like to replace late next week. I will not be opening a 6 foot wide hole in someone's home in freezer weather.

65 sporty

Reaction score
We got some of that rain, then freezing rain and finally snow. And here I was hoping to see 50's this week. :bored:

My new to me parts car is up by @cindybrat7 and it's raining cats and dogs up there. Seller told me it's the 5th rainiest month on record. And it's not done yet. From my experience, I believe it. I have to wait a few weeks, hope the weather helps out.
66 Monaco???

LocuMob

Fluid Technician
Reaction score
66 Monaco???
Yeah, I posted pictures in the Unicorn thread. Here's one for you.

00W0W_jW4GLESPwR4_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

I've already been told of another Canadian Monaco I can get for a fair price, but needs a driver's quarter, and front fenders. Black with white top, and a burnt orange interior. I need to find a sugar momma to finance a this. I'll have to think about another car that needs a ton of work.

When it rains, it pours