• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

37, might break 40. I finally took the window air conditioner out today. :banghead: Let's see what else I can accomplish that I've been putting off.

No more window units for me, central air now.
Hey, they were free, one in the wall already (kind of built in), and two sitting in their boxes. I'll spend the money on my cars before I go central air. But at least it would be easy to plumb it in.

Starting to cool do here, Bob trimmed all my potted plants and brought them into the sun room
B0733385-54CB-445E-A94B-DC449780476C.jpeg
3ECD4DA9-6909-4537-B287-10434B48FF80.jpeg

Cindy your temps are looking like ours. But you are still getting more sunshine. Rained again this morning. That makes twice for this week. The wind continues to blow. 30 and 40 mile winds are becoming the normal.

We got snow. Four inches maybe, but it is going my to get into the 50's next week, apparently. Hope so, I still have a couple things to do outdoors.

Snow yesterday and rain today temp at 34. It is supposed to dip below freezing this evening. We decided there was nothing pressing enough this afternoon to risk the 2 degree spread. So at home we are.

Cold, windy and blowing light snow today. They say 60 by the end of the week. Crazy weather again.
I don't bow hunt deer and it ended yesterday, but I got a 8 point..... with the Saturn last night

saturn.jpg

saturn2.jpg

Back