• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Temp is 9 degrees with a few inches of new white powder. Visibility is not good and can not see the highway 1/2 mile away. We will be staying home till it can be seen again and traffic is flowing. Church is closed today we are 20 miles out and the city people can not get there. Go figure!

image.jpg
image.jpg
First mow of the year, 48 degrees

Thanks Cindybrat7 for the reminder of what things should be more like instead of early January weather. Two years ago I was mowing here in March also. Not this year.

Off the weather path, has anyone ever seen a real live full sized Tonka truck? I saw one last week and wish I had taken a picture of it. Half ton four wheel drive with Toyota emblems on it. My first thought was can this really be? I did some research yesterday during my state of freezer boredom and found out that yes indeed Tonka has these special made. If I ever see it again pictures will definitely be taken. Has anyone else ever seen one?

Off the weather path, has anyone ever seen a real live full sized Tonka truck? I saw one last week and wish I had taken a picture of it. Half ton four wheel drive with Toyota emblems on it. My first thought was can this really be? I did some research yesterday during my state of freezer boredom and found out that yes indeed Tonka has these special made. If I ever see it again pictures will definitely be taken. Has anyone else ever seen one?
Yeah, I have seen a couple of them but not recently.

They did that special Tonka truck for Toby Keith or Alan Jackson or whatever country signer.

It got into the 20's today, and is going to get into the 30's this weekend, and we will get snow also. Whatever.

@cindybrat7 thanks for letting me know what I don't have to do for another two months!

Replaced the 04 Dakota with a base model 03 4wd so I'm ready for the next round of snow. This spring is gonna be sloppy.

Spring sloppy? Any time it gets above freezing its sloppy. Parts of my driveway all ready have no bottom and we are getting rain tomorrow. Woppy

Sleet and now rain? Snow on the way. Ought to be a fun couple miles to work. Good thing I've been driving the car like it's a snowmobile!

Sounds like someone needs new gravel for his driveway
As soon as it dries out enough to get some grading done and the trailer out. Right now that is not possible just to muddy. I don't what it delivered for fear a dump truck would not make it down the drive.

Working on the Ranger yesterday, trying to get the last intake bolt off but it's way in the back, hard to get to, and it's jackhammered in. Shot of penetrant, tapping on it to break it loose, but still nada, finally it starts stripping. I now had my chance to take drastic action. I told the bolt it better come off, it didn't listen, so it learned the hard way that I don't negotiate
20190309_192523.jpg

Intake is off, now all I need is a new bolt

Back