• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Bright and sunny. How unusual, I can live with this for a month with out rain or snow. Fat chance of it happening. More rain in the forcast for this week. At least it is not snow.

I had to get my car pushed out if it's spot at work, th slop froze around the tires! Then it got warm enough to melt some more snow/ice, and put water under all.of that snow/ice. At least they plowed in town,so the roads aren't total washboards. Cars still frozen to the pond in my storage unit.

By the time I can get a car out the drive it should no longer be frozen down. Now if I can just keep everyone off the other drive some day when it dries out I just might be in luck getting a car out.
Sounds like we both could use some rock.

We are very lucky that our weather has been good, this week even better!
D1YCQ3iWkAEhq7N.png

We are getting nice weather one day at a time with lots of crap in between for extended periods. But at least no freezer weather this week. Was surprised my main shop door is still frozen shut. It happens every time the ground freezes under it.

Rain, low of 24 tonight, and more rain the next couple days. Melt some of that snow, so we can have lakes! Water's getting in the basement, but not too bad yet, I'll have to move snow that's by the house this weekend, ugh. At least I know what I'll be doing!

Almost took my sweatshirt off today. According to the weatherman, I actually will be taking it off. Sayin we may get up to upper 60s this week, it's be perfect if we got that on my next day off. Got burnpiles to torch and more trees to cut up, but in the meantimes I got a rig to fix and garage clearing to do. Everytime I get something crossed off my To Do list, two more things jump on there

Was running around with just a sweat shirt this afternoon. Possible snow flakes tomorrow. Just crazy.
It's almost 40 with no wind (coming later) and I had my hoodie on, felt great. Now I get to do a brake job, outside, on the ice, or out in the road, maybe in the rain. I have 6 days to get it done, so maybe I won't have to get too wet.

Yeap if you time it just right you may stay dry but I would not count on it.
The wind shifted directions last night. We are not getting yesterday's warn air back.

They claim it won't get below 46 for a high, through the end of the month. I'm still not calling it done, but wouldn't that be nice.

Well they lied again we have rain predicted for tomorrow. Just maybe the sun will be shining in the morning. But then it may snow. We did get three days of real nice weather and I can just about get across the drive with out walking in mud.

Back