• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Predicted high today is 80....way above normal for this time of year. It's been in the mid to high 70's nearly all week but a front is supposed to push through later today and the high tomorrow is only around 50. Right now I have 78 and 80% and windy. It's been up and down several times already and well, it's nuts. Crazy winter this year.

We only got a inch last night, it was quite mild today mid 30's. I am hoping for some more snow. I would really like a white christmas.

Morning everyone, our weather is a mix, Have a Merry Christmas you all!
DRtwc2nUEAAY04x.jpg

We got 3 inches the other day, now it's colder, 18 now. Time to put on the boots when outside. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Festivus for the rest of us!

Had them on for a while now.
I figured you'd say that. I know I'm pulling mine out after walking Sophie in the woods, my quads were starting to get cold after an hour and a half. Amazing how the fee degrees the sun provides in terms of warmth.

21 and sunny! Laura's son and daughter took advantage of our hot tub, I did last night when it was around 0.

It's snowing right now, about 1-2" already, I guess it will be a white Christmas after all:)
My sister up in Silverdale is getting a couple inches so far. Meanwhile we're still getting rain. Even when half the globe dries up and turns to desert, we'll still be getting rain here.

The wind is picking up, I am all cozy sitting in my living room and I can here it gusting outside. I guess it will make some drifts for me to move later with the snowblade.

Back