• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

As usual, still no snow. Had some rain yesterday, today was actually mid 50s and sunny. We were supposed to get at least a flurry multiple times during the past week. Seeing as how I know how to drive on snow and not be an idiot (hard for a lot of people it seems), I have no problem with it snowing.

It's 0° right now, will be 3 degrees warmer in a half hour? Ok. Thinking about taking Sophie for a walk, she's been inside since last week, no outside time other than the front yard. She's getting a little restless. The flu has left my body, just my sinuses now. At least I didn't miss work, yay. I'll bundle up and take her for a jaunt.

Ya know, I wouldn't mind if some o you guys in the northeast sent a little snow our way. Lookin to just be 50s and light rain for the next week

Ya know, I wouldn't mind if some o you guys in the northeast sent a little snow our way. Lookin to just be 50s and light rain for the next week
We're getting a bunch of fluffy stuff. Made th roads a little slick as it melts and freezes quickly. Had to drop off the grandkids, so I had Laura's Charger. Had to turn off the traction control so I could see how bad it would behave. Wish there was another 1" on the road some could have held the tail out longer! Computers and Blizzak tires keep it going straight in "no fun" mode, just what Laura wants.

We have around 3" that fell last night, glad I did a marathon day in the shop to get this all working, painted and tested.
DSC02231.JPG

Thanks, it was prettu ratty when I got it. mWish I had the equipment to re-silkscreen the faces, just not economical for me and I would have 50 different screens laying around!
aaaaaaa.jpg

The Avenger wouldn't start by herself so I had to fir up the truck, which did very willingly. As I told Polara_500, I wish I could shove an 850 cca battery in the fender.

IMG_20171230_152410.jpg

It was -10°ish F and had 5 1/2" of snow on it I wasn't planning on moving. Oh well, I need my driver running.

Back