• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

We sent it your way, we got 7" yesterday with 50 mph winds following a good bit of rain so the roads are a little bit of a mess right now.
We only got 1" or so but over ice. 19 when I jumped in the hot tub, with winds. Move quickly once I'm done, to get inside.

Some heavy rain coming home from a auction yesterday, the only good part of the day was the companionship of an older gentleman I did not know that well and the rain waited till we were done with the auction, Man I never helped load a combine grain head before, now I know why farmers have equipment all over the place!

Good morning everyone, I feel pretty lucky we have good weather for this week
DQNW9T7WkAc1J8F.jpg

Going to be in the 30's all week, teen's to 20's at night but the wind is still gusting. I think winter has arrived.

Well the wind has died down and it's getting close to 20. I walked around outside at work.ladt night to get acclimated to the awesome weather I'll be experiencing for the next 5-6 months. Got to get used to it so I can walk the dog!

Many up here bring their dogs out near us and run them along the road from inside their nice warm car. Of course many also do this through the summer too.

That was in Philadelphia, and a right miserable day for a football game along with a miserable outcome.

Anchor's Aweigh

That was in Philadelphia, and a right miserable day for a football game along with a miserable outcome.

Anchor's Aweigh
Laura's daughter sees it differently, she's liking the 2 year winning streak. :finger: (don't have the pokey, and I've wanted to use this for a while. No offense was meant in this post!)

Back