• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Working on trying to get this one supposed to work, will see on Sunday if it is mine or not.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Been good, made it thru Thanksgiving which is my favorite holiday, now to go threw my worst holiday Christmas season, Bob has been keeping a good fire going in the shop and house, I even heat up food on the shop stove, just shopping CL for any deals,

CL is my nemesis, will be going to a farm equipment auction with my friends dad, they run a farm junkyard and he has to be in his 80's and the friend asked if I could go, hell yeah why not, well supposedly the owner died and he was a avid mopar guy and has barns of parts that he said will probably go for near scrap, can you say excited?

Sounds very cool, we went to a estate sale and the guy was a mopar guy, found some cool stuff we needed and very cheap, sad! I am sure when Bob and I go our stuff will go away cheap or free! doing the Facebook thing and noticed some more people we know have moved on to the other side

I am at that age also, to tell you the truth if I did not get that Dart to keep busy with and the community of people that comes with it I probably would be on that list also, the Sun stuff and distributors is kind of like therapy it helps keep my mind off things.

Bob and I put earnest money today on this nice house for our son, hopefully it goes thru and our son can get his 3 cars and tools and furniture out of our place, large 2 car garage, concrete pad from carport to back of house and a large wood burning stove insert
image.jpg
image.jpg

It's 61°, I'm putting up Christmas lights, it's early December, and I'm in Minnesota. Just give me the warm temps all year! This world will still be around when I'm dead, I want to drive e my old cars/truck! What a tease. It's only going to get to 28 tomorrow, more like 1-2am, then it gets colder.

It's 61°, I'm putting up Christmas lights, it's early December, and I'm in Minnesota. Just give me the warm temps all year! This world will still be around when I'm dead, I want to drive e my old cars/truck! What a tease. It's only going to get to 28 tomorrow, more like 1-2am, then it gets colder.
According to the forecast I got, you guys are in for a coldfront pretty quick. We're due for mild temps with some crazy storms off the coast

We sent it your way, we got 7" yesterday with 50 mph winds following a good bit of rain so the roads are a little bit of a mess right now.

Back