• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

morning everyone, Thank you to all the Veterans out there. just back to our normal wet weather here, dry today
DORqIQ_WAAEEegz.jpg

Morning everyone, we had a very wet and windy day yesterday, kept a fire going in shop and watched the tv, we live just above Portland near the Interstate 5 logo is shown
DOhidujWsAEAKYI.jpg

Gusts of 50-80 west of you? Fun!

We had some rain/sleet/whatever all day, just a misty drizzle to keep everything wet. Better than what we could have. Hunting in 2 days.

Your ability to get these things has increased, and I'm gonna bet, they don't lighten your wallet too much.

Welp, this looks to be a sh*tshow headed my way "Expect it to be a rough winter": ODOT warns of a icy, rainy winter

With how many western Oregonians don't know how to deal with ice, and how many SoCal transplants we have, this should be interesting..........

This was our weather last year, snow & ice through December into January. Worst of it was first week of January, morning I had to go in for a wisdom tooth removal it was only 6F out. Truck's block wouldn't even heat up, 30 minute drive into town with no heater (graciously was warmed up when I got there and got outta the dentist office). Luckily I was taught to handle snow & ice with caution, aka COMMON SENSE

Yep, people think if they got a new 4X4 suv they can speed around with no problem, we drove last winter on Oregon 58 from I5 to Kfalls, what a mess, we just drove around everyone and went on with our day trip to Dorris Ca.

Yep, people think if they got a new 4X4 suv they can speed around with no problem, we drove last winter on Oregon 58 from I5 to Kfalls, what a mess, we just drove around everyone and went on with our day trip to Dorris Ca.
Yeah 58 is the worst in the winter weather, we've always managed whenever we went up there. Oh well, I'm hoping I can get my Jeep running just right soon so I can sell it soon. Gonna have lotsa people wanting the "reassurance" of 4x4, a few inquired about my Jeep although it wasn't quite running right.

Back