• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Fall the best time of year,talked Bob into driving the old 55

Stay warm and dry its that time of year, hope you got all your firewood in!
We don't use wood to stay warm, only for the bonfires! I have to stay warm, I think I'm developing circulation issues, my middle and ring finger get cold very easy and go numb, not a good thing.

We don't use wood to stay warm, only for the bonfires! I have to stay warm, I think I'm developing circulation issues, my middle and ring finger get cold very easy and go numb, not a good thing.
And you ain't even married (yet) but the pseudo ring has cut off circulation, huh?? :p:D

Don't you dare tell Laura I said that..........:stop:

Nice and cold and windy today. So what better thing to do? Walk the dog! Sophie hasn't had a walk in a few days and was getting a little rowdy, so I took her down to the rest stops again. The beauty of fall was gone, and the blah of winter starting to take over.

IMG_20171030_122141.jpg

IMG_20171030_122157.jpg

She was wondering what I was doing while taking her moving picture. She's a 90lb 1 year old, spoiled, and a total brat. See if I can work on that this winter.

Nice and cold and windy today. So what better thing to do? Walk the dog! Sophie hasn't had a walk in a few days and was getting a little rowdy, so I took her down to the rest stops again. The beauty of fall was gone, and the blah of winter starting to take over.

View attachment 11945

View attachment 11946

She was wondering what I was doing while taking her moving picture. She's a 90lb 1 year old, spoiled, and a total brat. See if I can work on that this winter.
She is a cutie, you got snow?

Heatwave expected today, 58 and rain. Back into the 40's tomorrow though. Most of the trees here are looking pretty bare.

image.jpg
image.jpg
Cool rainy day, a local lumber yard asked Bob if he wanted all the scarps they had so he maid a few trips and added to our fire wood pile

Last edited:
Back