1. Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dismiss Notice

It is starting

Discussion in 'General Non Truck Discussions' started by HALIFAXHOPS, Dec 19, 2015.

1. paul massaro

paul massaropomonamissel

been there and inside the cab with my feet hanging out the open window , did motels too . the bus was a cross into a hauler / storage area and hotel all in one . and with a refr n bbq i was set . even brought a date or two sometimes . lol . but always had fun , even loading those rims off n on . yep , i managed to hang on to a few rims still , lol . now the bus is my library of hotrod carcraft hotrodder hop up drag news drag racing and car books of types of vehicles , chrysler corp and more . oh ya my last hauler / hotel was a box van . DSC07835.JPG DSC07836.JPG DSC07837.JPG DSC09180.JPG DSC09181.JPG DSC09182.JPG DSC09183.JPG DSC09187.JPG DSC09190.JPG DSC09192.JPG

2. paul massaro

paul massaropomonamissel

bus library DSC09274.JPG DSC09278.JPG DSC09279.JPG DSC09280.JPG DSC09282.JPG DSC09283.JPG DSC09284.JPG DSC09285.JPG DSC09286.JPG DSC09290.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • LocuMob

LocuMobFluid Technician

There was a little 2 page deal in Hot Rod a few years back where they showed some wheels a guy collected, rare aluminum and magnesium rims,most never mounted, some one of a set of only 4 ever produced, stuff like that.

I've always wanted a set of the "Daisy" wheels, the 200's, but I won't be running any 14" rims again, so the dream dies, sigh. I'll get my friends set for the garage when he upgrades to 15's.

• paul massaro

paul massaropomonamissel

what are you going to put the 200s's on . your polara ?

• HALIFAXHOPS

HALIFAXHOPSBeerening at its best!

Dam that's a collection of rims for sure.

• LocuMob

LocuMobFluid Technician

I wanted them for my Dart originally, those or torque thrusts, but I have a set of Weld Pro Stars, and a set of slicks mounted on another pair of Pro Stars.

The set my friend has I was going to use when this set of rubber goes bad, but I think I'm going 15's when that time comes.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • HALIFAXHOPS

I have 15"s on mine, you will not regret it. Only thing that sucks is the spare will not fit in the tire well, but a safety spare from a jeep will!

• Like Like x 2
        • HALIFAXHOPS

Overcast here Going to MD to pull a 383 out or a 68 GTS has a oiling issue he cannot figure out seems something is blocking the oil passage to the left head, he is a good wrench and cannot figure it out already wasted a set of rockers, new rebuild thinking a cam bearing might just be off enough on the journal to block it. Did have a pleasant surprise yesterday, put a Mallory dist in the dart for a better curve, runs much better and hooked it up to a machine I thought the scope was bad on to use the cyl balance, guess what dam scope works just weal probably the screen is covered with crap, was going to strip it for parts and make a workbench out of it.
          DSC01785.JPG DSC01787.JPG DSC01789.JPG DSC01791.JPG

• Like Like x 1
          • paul massaro

paul massaropomonamissel

i've had them slip in there bores before , even had one come out of the block and sit on the cam and ''ring'' as it started . the cam bore were off center line in that block . had to make clearance on the cam bearing . it was a fresh motor with just a few miles on it .