• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

I think all young people should do a military stent and learn parents aren't so bad
I knew my parents weren't bad, I just could have used a swift kick in the ass!

Another nice day here, get to finish up a few things on the playset for the girls and then I can turn my attention to...the garage! I can finally get to the cars and trucks! Have a great Memorial Day everyone!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
. Old town, we drove down town Vancouver Wa. and found they have painted old buildings every where and really cleaned the city up,

Last edited:
Personally I really think 2 years mandatory for all out of high school all genders, I have been to countries that have made it mandatory and the overall respect toward others is way above what we experience. I was in charge of a few shops and tell you what the youngins today are a PIA to deal with you cannot even raise your voice to them if the almost killed someone with their inattentiveness. I got in serious trouble when I made them all lock their cell phones either in their cars or lockers except for lunch!

Bob had to rebearing and seal a 69 Charger Rt diffy yesterday, he tried to teach our son, but I dont think he wanted to learn
image.jpg

68 and gonna get close to 90. Washed the Polara, just have to load up beer and water, and I'm heading out to the big all Mopar show. I'll take lots of pics, looking for unique vehicles this year.

Any pics from Mopar show?
I only took a few but I'll load them up today or tomorrow. Sun really wiped me out, then I left the camera in the car, now the grandkids are over. I know too many people that go to the show, I'm too busy socializing!

And whatever pics I have don't do it justice. There were a ton of nice trucks there. A FABO member got Best In Show with his 57 Sweptside hauling a period Mercury boat behind it.

image.jpg

Our daughter had this picture enlarged and framed for Bob as a fathers day gift, the pic is a few years back when we drove the old wagon to the SF Bay area to get the 55 panel

Last edited:
63 out, nice perfect start to what's gonna be a hot day approaching 90 or above. Driving Laura and her daughter to a country concert where they will see Little Big Town and Keith Urban. I'm sober cab, as that place is crawling with cops. Getting pulled over in a 30-40 mile radius, no matter the direction will have the officer asking, "have you been at Winstock?". Been through that while wearing the auto parts uniform, in the Polara no less. I'll chill at my folks for a while. Thought they were gonna go for the Saturday shows, but I don't think they will. It's a bummer because I thought I'd be able go watch the street drags at the local eighth mile track. Maybe next month. Have a good weekend everyone!

Back